Skip to main content
Topic: Cars at Carlisle on Speed channel tonight (Read 907 times) previous topic - next topic

Cars at Carlisle on Speed channel tonight

Yep its finnally being aired. The show is a 2 hour special on Speed channel and will be shown in two parts. Part one is tonight at 8pm EST and part two is next Wednesday at 8pm EST  While at the show me and Eric saw people doing alot of filming at the show and I got a good chunk of fim taken of my car while me and Eric were in line for the awards cerimony. They made me stop in the line and then had a film crew on the back of a golf cart lead me for a ways while they filmed me following. They also got some good shots of my car while I was parked waiting for the awards cerimony to start. I hope I make it into the show and didnt wind up on the editing floor. Watch the show and see if you spot my car. I will be filming it and watching with my fingers crossed! Wish me luck.

And if I did make it into the show I will be signing autographs on your wifes/girlfriends chests at the show this year. With finger paint......:tetas:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #1
Cool.  I'll try and watch it or get the in-laws to tape it for me.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #2
someone will have to upload it somewhere

Reply #3
Quote from: Funky Cricket
someone will have to upload it somewhere

I second that!

I'll have to channel surf cause I really want to see it but it's opposite Alias [final episodes of the series]. I can't believe everyone's puttin up such good shows against American Idol, too. Man, I need TiVo! I hope I can catch your ride while flippin back n forth.

Reply #5
Well doesn't look like it'll be on this show....no All Ford coverage this week.

Reply #6
did you see the 4x4 genral lee?
i think that the guy regrets it now that the cars are worth more