Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: doorpanel-88 Turbocoupe (Read 706 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: doorpanel-88 Turbocoupe

I need a blue drivers side door panel for my 88 TC. I also need the speaker grille, pullstrap, and armrest piece that runs the length of the door. I dont need the black power lock panel. The center section of carpet on the door panel must be the same material as the center of the seats. (so it matches the pass door panel)
Please let me know if you have one and shoot me a price and picture too. Thanks!
[size=0]88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 2.3T 5spd~78K miles
88 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 2.3T 5spd
[/size]

Reply #1
I've got one. $75 complete plus shipping.

bump

Reply #2
A little more than what I am willing to pay. Thanks though!
[/size]

Reply #3
It's got everything including the map pockets.

bump!

Reply #4
...still looking
[/size]

Reply #5
I have one,I wont be able to get to it till sunday,I'm not sure what yo mean about matching the seats.I have the doors fenders and front end .I never had the car.I got both panels L+R complete.I'll get pictures sunday if interested.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #6
Yes, whenever you can get to it LMK. Thanks!
[/size]

Reply #7
X

X

is this what you lookin for? Theres a worn spot by the grill and there dirty they been sitting a while.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #8
That looks to be from a base model bird. I need a panel from a TC. Thanks though!
[/size]

Reply #9
I have a pair but they are red.  If you can't find any blue ones and get desperate let me know.  $30 + shipping for both.
Foxless :(