Skip to main content
Topic: 1987 Turbo Coupe (Read 523 times) previous topic - next topic

1987 Turbo Coupe

2.3L Turbo, 5 speed, four wheel disc brakes. car is silver with raven dark grey interior (some parts faded to blue). the car has 133K on it with many new parts... water pump, timing belt, timing belt tensionr, head gasket, valve cover gasket, all intake gaskets, distributer, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, serpentine belt, power steering rack, clutch, posi unit, tail shaft seal. car has been stripped of most non essential parts, ac, sound deadening, insulation etc etc. currently rolling on 15x3.5" and 15x8 draglites with 165R15s and Hoosier QTPs (cords showing). car probably wont pass inspection because of the tires/wheels and because it has a bullet ler after the cat with just a dump. i do have a brand new pair of mustang lx 2.5" tailpipes ill include and another bullet ler but it will take some fabbing to put them in. for mods there is 6AL box and 2 step module with adjustable rpm module 3k - 5.2k, msd tach adapter, aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator, rick gillis manual boost controller and a shiznitty ass cone filter. the car has a .63/60 T3 on it but its blown, seals are leaking so oil is going into the exhaust (lots of smoke). good beater, toy, burnout machine or what have you. has a valid NH inspection sticker (april 06). im sure i forgot some things but if interested contact me and ill go over it with you. ill include the stock wheels and tires (bald) and two steel wheels with snow tires if u want. PM/IM for more details.

also has an 8 gallon cell now, aeromotive 800hp EFI fuel pump, aeromotive inline 100 micron filter, granatelli motorsports coil over kit, QA1 tubular lower control arms. just had the rotors cut as well.

1500 or best offer, ill even consider parting it. dont be afraid to make me an offer.

1987 Turbo Coupe

Reply #1
any rust or damage? and exactly haw blown is the turbo? is it driveable?
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

1987 Turbo Coupe

Reply #2
wow. Isnt this your only tbird. The one in your sig even?
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit