Skip to main content
Topic: Some of my Vids (Read 2895 times) previous topic - next topic

Some of my Vids

Reply #15
Quote from: Dare
Wasn't you the guy who had that small Tbird board?  Me and Shawn were Mods on?

Yep.. Thats me. Ive been busy a lot havent had time to start a new one. A lot has happened in the last few years the Url now points to Nebraska Thundercats a club in Nebraska I'm a part of http://tbird.2ya.com

Some of my Vids

Reply #16
You silly redneck...anybody can do a peg-leg burnout...you need a posi in a bad way...then you can really impress people with burnouts.

Who the **** are your?  Really?  You got your buddies Grandma's car,  swapped in a motor and rear end and only run 15.252 in the 1/4mi!  My 3.8 Stang runs High 14's-low 15's! You seen what my Tbird did to it!  and you want to school me on burnouts?  Son,  your balls aint big enough yet! 

Yep.. Thats me. Ive been busy a lot havent had time to start a new one. A lot has happened in the last few years the Url now points to Nebraska Thundercats a club in Nebraska I'm a part of http://tbird.2ya.com

Hmmm....Think those guys would make me a Moderator?  :giggle:  I wonder what ever became of the kid Genisis...I used to edit his posts and screw with him!  :giggle:  How ya liking Iowa anyway?  Probably about as many corn fields as I got to look at!  :giggle: Actualy,  I'll be going out to california at the end of this month.  :D

Some of my Vids

Reply #17
My car has been as fast as 14.90's with about 90lbs of ballast weight in the trunk...that was before the full-length headers.  You're times on your 3.8 stang are b/s and you couldn't get a holeshot with your car if your life depended on it...and it sounds like  to boot.  I was just trying to joke around with you a little...apparently you're pms'ing too much to see that. 

GET A PAINT JOB JACKASS!
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Some of my Vids

Reply #18
I was just trying to joke around with you a little...apparently you're pms'ing too much to see that.

Smiley's own you then,  you came off sounding like a prick,  and I acted accordingly.

Some of my Vids

Reply #19
Smiley's own you then,  you came off sounding like a prick,  and I acted accordingly.

WTF does "smiley's own you then" mean?  That doesn't make any sense.  You didn't act accordingly...you jumped down my throat talking major b/s.  You can go f*ck yourself you uneducated piece of shiznit.  Have a nice day...if it'll help you sleep at night...here's your f'ing smiley :flip:
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Some of my Vids

Reply #20
Quote from: Sick88Tbird
You're times on your 3.8 stang are b/s and you couldn't get a holeshot with your car if your life depended on it

Wow, another "its a 3.8L so it has to be slow" guy

WTF does "smiley's own you then" mean? That doesn't make any sense.

And to think "own", "owned", "ownt" and "ownage" are very common internet terms. Makes perfect sense to me.

you jumped down my throat talking major b/s

BS? where?

My car has been as fast as 14.90's

I wish my car was that fast. :rolleyes:
It's Gumby's fault.

Some of my Vids

Reply #21
Hmmm....Think those guys would make me a Moderator?  :giggle:  I wonder what ever became of the kid Genisis...I used to edit his posts and screw with him!  :giggle:  How ya liking Iowa anyway?  Probably about as many corn fields as I got to look at!  :giggle: Actualy,  I'll be going out to california at the end of this month.  :D

I dont know if they would let you be a moderator or not we dont own the UMTC board they allow us to use the board for the Nebraska Chapter.Which is very nice of them. UMTC its a better message forum then tccoa. If im correct it was started by people who got away from tccoa and decided to make their own board. TCCOA lately has been going down hill so I try to stay away from there as much as possible I dont post much.

Iowa is ok. I work in Omaha Nebraska for a internet service provider. Im going to Iowa Western Community College for Automotive. Learning a lot so far. I want to pull the engine from the 83 and put a 302 H.O in from a 95 cobra or get a 351. Just wondering if I can get get a T5 tranny and a engine and do it all for under 2 grand?

Some of my Vids

Reply #22
Quote from: Tbird232ci
Wow, another "its a 3.8L so it has to be slow" guy

I didn't say that...but glasspacks don't take half a second off...they just make that 3.8 sound even worse.

And to think "own", "owned", "ownt" and "ownage" are very common internet terms. Makes perfect sense to me.

It's just that...more internet nonsense terminology.

BS? where?

Right here...
"Who the **** are your? Really? You got your buddies Grandma's car, swapped in a motor and rear end and only run 15.252 in the 1/4mi! My 3.8 Stang runs High 14's-low 15's! You seen what my Tbird did to it! and you want to school me on burnouts? Son, your balls aint big enough yet!"

Some of my Vids

Reply #23
I didn't say that...but glasspacks don't take half a second off...they just make that 3.8 sound even worse"

Just becasue he doesn't lay everything out on the table doesn't mean thats all thats done to the car

It's just that...more internet nonsense terminology."

If you don't like it or don't understand it don't read it.

Right here...
"Who the **** are your? Really? You got your buddies Grandma's car, swapped in a motor and rear end and only run 15.252 in the 1/4mi! My 3.8 Stang runs High 14's-low 15's! You seen what my Tbird did to it! and you want to school me on burnouts? Son, your balls aint big enough yet!"

Thats not BS that Dare getting to know you his own way.Plus theres no reason to start be a troll in somebody elses thread.

I like the way you destroyed the Eagle.

Some of my Vids

Reply #24
Right here...

Actualy,  that was not BS,  that was a well thought out conclusion I came to after you made the comment.  "You silly redneck...anybody can do a peg-leg burnout...you need a posi in a bad way...then you can really impress people with burnouts".  Thats where this whole conversation went south. 

WTF does "smiley's own you then" mean? That doesn't make any sense. You didn't act accordingly...you jumped down my throat talking major b/s. You can go f*ck yourself you uneducated piece of shiznit. Have a nice day...if it'll help you sleep at night...here's your f'ing smiley

See,  had you used some smiley's in your post,  I might have gotten the Idea that you was just joking.  I'da just laughed it off.  But the fact is,  they way you worded it,  you came off sounding like a prick.  You my friend,  started this yourself.  We can either end this now or keep going back and forth untill this gets locked.  makes not a shiznit to me.

As far as me being uneducated.  I actualy clicked your link,  I read all of your available information reguarding your car before I made and assumption of what it could or could not do.  I even gave you the benifit of the doubt that you were not lieing about your times. 
I didn't say that...but glasspacks don't take half a second off...they just make that 3.8 sound even worse.

That quote right there just tells me that you didn't even take the time to extend me the same curticy,  as my car has not had glass packs on it for over a year.  Those were old vids. 

I wish my car was that fast.

How is your car comming along?  I aint talked to ya in a while.

I want to pull the engine from the 83 and put a 302 H.O in from a 95 cobra or get a 351. Just wondering if I can get get a T5 tranny and a engine and do it all for under 2 grand?

Well,  maybe not the Cobra motor,  but an Ho and a T5 should be able to be had for under a $1000.  Got my HO for $100 and the tranny for free.  Just got to do some wheeling and dealing.  Good luck man.

Some of my Vids

Reply #25
I like the way you destroyed the Eagle.

Thanks,  I'm working on getting a Geo Storm for cheap.  If I can I'm gonna take it bajaing!  :)

Some of my Vids

Reply #26
Thanks,  I'm working on getting a Geo Storm for cheap.  If I can I'm gonna take it bajaing!  :)

They do pretty good actually. So do Accords and Tempos.:hick: I love disposable cars:D

Those were some nice burnouts btw. How messed up was the Sebring?
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Some of my Vids

Reply #27
How messed up was the Sebring?

Well,  he had oil leaking from somewhere,  no oil PSI and it was making some nasty valve noise.  I offered to let the guy park it and get it towed, but he drove it home anyway. 

Last time I talked to him he told me that on the way home it started knocking so he put on his belt and drove it into a tree and collected the insurence money!  I know he had an 88 GT right after that.  Guy tryed to tell me it had 40 lbs injectors,  trick flow heads 70 mm Mas air and all that.  I looked at it and it was bone stock!  Then I heard about a month ago that the guy has a 94 TT Stelth and he wants a rematch.  I probably will,  but I'm kinda trying to stay away from street racing,  if I get caught I could loose my job.

Some of my Vids

Reply #28
You beat 2 V6's not something to really to brag about, took you 17 seconds to catch and pass the mustang in the second video. and both cars have more weight than an 86. Though the destruction video's were funny as hell. Glad you missed the door but should have hit ti harder:)

Some of my Vids

Reply #29
hell, my 86 would've taken him out of the hole on "invader" tire.

14.9 is impressive in a 3.8, not a 5.0. i'm not even impresed by my 14.12-14.19 in a turbo 2.3.
So you have a V8.......isn't that cute.