Some of my Vids

Reply #3
Youre still alive! No shiznit!
It's Gumby's fault.

Some of my Vids

Reply #4
Quote from: Tbird232ci

LMAO!  Thats exactly what I was thinking!

How's it going Dare?

Some of my Vids

Reply #5
dam boy, where the hell have you been? papa johns work'n ya a little hard latly lol?

Some of my Vids

Reply #6
welcome BACK! and you almost smashed up a perfectly good door! hehe

car sounds great though.

Some of my Vids

Reply #7
Dammmn nice burnouts.

Some of my Vids

Reply #8

What,  you move or something?  Last few times I tryed to call you no one answered!  :flip:    Hahaha.  Whats up?

How's it going Dare?

Its going.  Just been working.

dam boy, where the hell have you been? papa johns work'n ya a little hard latly lol?

I aint worked for PJ's in a year this month.  :D  Actualy I've been working for IDOC Indiana Department of Corrections.  As a Correctional Officer.  Fun job.

welcome BACK! and you almost smashed up a perfectly good door! hehe

car sounds great though.

Not realy,  car was just pretty much a pile of rust,  was gonna be my project car for a while,  but then I realised how bad the thing was rusted out.

Some of my Vids

Reply #9
Quote from: Dare
What,  you move or something?  Last few times I tryed to call you no one answered!  :flip:    Hahaha.  Whats up?

When i see "Blocked Call", i dont pick up. Got bill collectors after me.
It's Gumby's fault.

Some of my Vids

Reply #10
When i see "Blocked Call", i dont pick up. Got bill collectors after me.

I quit blocking my number when I quit PJ's,  maybe you didn't recognize the number?  Its been a while.  I'll have to call you again when I get a chance. 

Yeah,  I hear you on the bill collectors!  I've got block buster one me!  I returned my vids and they say I didn't.  Want to charge me $79!  I laughed at the guy and told him I'd file bankruptsy before I payed him!

Some of my Vids

Reply #11
Hey nice videos dare, I dont know if you or tbird232ci remember me or not. When I was on this site I had my red 83 tbird then I moved from california to Iowa.  I still have the car still runs,, and I ended up getting another thunderbird a 93 LX with a 302 5.0L H.O in it

Some of my Vids

Reply #12
Heres a picture of the 93 with the 5.0 H.O in it

Pic of the 83 from a year ago

Picture of the 83 in 2003

Some of my Vids

Reply #13
Hey nice videos dare, I dont know if you or tbird232ci remember me or not. When I was on this site I had my red 83 tbird then I moved from california to Iowa. I still have the car still runs,, and I ended up getting another thunderbird a 93 LX with a 302 5.0L H.O in it

Wasn't you the guy who had that small Tbird board?  Me and Shawn were Mods on?

Some of my Vids

Reply #14
You silly redneck...anybody can do a peg-leg burnout...you need a posi in a bad way...then you can really impress people with burnouts.
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads