Skip to main content
Topic: '88 V8 engine harness wanted (Read 1133 times) previous topic - next topic

'88 V8 engine harness wanted

Reply #15
Quote from: cougarman
the computer i believe came from an 88 mustang, and the harness is nice not hacked up i have the whole thing too, as the headlight harness is needed to go from 4 to 8

Not in a fox cat/bird.

freeek, let me see what I can dig up.
One 88

Reply #16
Have you come up with a price yet?

Reply #17
how about $50 + shipping for the wiring harness's and computer
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #18
Quote from: CougarSE
freeek, let me see what I can dig up.

alright man, whenever you get to it, no hurry here, still putting the thing together..thanks
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #19
well you dont have to replace the headlight harness as long as you like the alternator on the driverside 4and 6 insted of on the pass. side like the v-8
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #20
So $50 for engine and headlight harness's and the computer? If so Payment will be on its way.

Reply #21
yep, 86 v-8 harness, 88 mustang computer, and the headlight harness. send me a pm
95 Ranger Splash 2.3