Skip to main content
Topic: another positive for CHUCK W (Read 1505 times) previous topic - next topic

another positive for CHUCK W

got my sub frames today, thanks Chuck!!
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

Reply #1
Positive from me as well.  Got my motor mounts.  For those that are in need of mounts/want an upgrade these are absolutely the way to go!  All new hardware included, packaged nicely, and even came with directions.  Very professional work Chuck!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #2
Yeah, I got my mounts as well, and all I have to say is..."Meh!" LOL j/k! They look great, and like Paul said, very professional like. The part that sucks is that it could be a few months before I get to use 'em, since my garage isn't done yet:mad: .  Great work Chuck!
Resident "Idiot".

Formerly TBob5pt0 :shoothead

Quote from: JeremyB;165772
Repairing a lock cylinder that is frozen or sans keys requires a drill, gumption, and a midget on a tricycle.
Quote from: Big_D
Forgot to put on intake hose when starting the car, sucked neighbors cat into intake.

Reply #3
I'll jump on this bandwagon too. I got my mounts and am very pleased. Should be on the car near the begining of Apr... If I ever get around to finishing my engine mods...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Reply #4
Got the SFC's last weeks, and the mounts yesterday.  The mounts look totally professionally fabricated, and even have that extra touch of custom workmanship with all the hardware and directions included.  Chuck, you rock!

Reply #5
Got a large package yesterday from Chuck. Thanks Chuck, the mounts and sfc's look great!!:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #6
Thanks guys.

How did that package fare Herb?  I have a similar one going to Carmen....hopefully it makes it to NS ok....
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #7
Chuck, the package fared pretty well, only a few ups "delivery holes"...lol. The items inside were undamaged though, very well packed.:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #9
I received the SFC's and Chucky Mounts today, Chuck - they look great. My car is gonna be a vault when I get all this stuff into it!

The package they were in was utterly totalled by the post office - they even left a note on it saying "Sorry we fvcked your stuff up" in so many words. Thankfully everything was OK inside (not a scratch on anything - a washer or two may be missing, but I have zillions of washers). I still might call the post office and ask where my original Picasso went, though :D
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #10
I got my mounts a while back - they look sweet. I can't wait to bolt 'em on :D
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #11
Carmen-
You mean the Rembrandt wasn't in the box too?  You should follow up on that ;)
I figured the PO would have destroyed that box.  Imagine how it would have been if I hadn't tried to secure the SFCs in the box.  That's how KB's was shipping them...loose in that big effin' box.

Anyway, glad they made it ok.  I would have notcied this sooner..but when this was posted I was stumbling drunk in a kilt at a St.Pats' party......
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #12
I was gonna make a thread thanking chuck but might as well continue on this one. I just want to thank Chuck and let all know chuck is one heck of a guy. He offered me some parts at a GREAT deal and shipped them out quick. Me and the TC appreciate it.

RIP 1986 Turbocoupe
1988 Mustang GT Show car/weekend racer
1986 Mustang T-top coupe The 2.3T project
1977 F250 400 4wd Fun in the mud
1997 Honda CBR F3 For when i want to make everything else feel slow

Reply #13
I just got the motor  mounts today - Very nice pieces.
These are the second batch he made.
Thanks Chuck.
1988 Thunderbird
5.0 HO, t5, TC rear, TC brakes, etc. - Gone

Reply #14
Mine arrived today also. Very good looking pieces.