Skip to main content
Topic: rod Prop (Read 651 times) previous topic - next topic

rod Prop

Does anybody happen to have a rod prop for an 88 T-bird/ MUstang?
Brent
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

rod Prop

Reply #1
and a hood release lever too.!
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

rod Prop

Reply #2
88 tbirds didnt have prop rods.....
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

rod Prop

Reply #3
i know they didn't but i gotta custom fiber glass hood, but i know the stangs did.

rod Prop

Reply #4
I've got a prop rod.....somewhere in my piles of stuff...
Lemme look in the next day or so, to see if I can actually find it...
Might be a day or so, seeing as I have a funeral to go to today...
If I can find it, what say $5000.00?

J/K- I'll find it, snap a pic, you can tell me what ya wanna give me fer it..
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

rod Prop

Reply #5
lol hmm 5K..i think its slightly over priced?? lol

rod Prop

Reply #6
With prices like that I deffinately am not getting my parts from you Beau. lol Also I might have a hood release on the hood to my 87 but its going to be at least the 3rd of march before I can get to it seeing as how it's sitting an hour and a half away from me right now. It worked fine and was in good condition. I dont have any way to post pics right now of things because I'm limited to using the library computers. If you want I can pull it off next time I go down. Let me know before the 3rd.
87 T-bird two tone diarrhea color. 5.0 converted with AOD.  GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

94 Lincoln Towncar, Dark Metallic Green, 4.6L AOD
SOLD!!!!

99 Mercury Cougar. V6 MTX75 Trans. CURRENT PROJECT DAILY DRIVER.

rod Prop

Reply #7
yeah that sounds good, howmuch do you want for it?..hopefulyl nto 5K lol

rod Prop

Reply #8
ummm I dont know Im not sure what they sell for and all that but since the cars pretty much just getting parted anyway. how about 10 bucks since its like an hour and a half drive and about 40 degrees out on an average right now. and then you cover the shipping.
which Im not sure how much will be but since theyre not that heavy it shouldnt be very much.
87 T-bird two tone diarrhea color. 5.0 converted with AOD.  GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

94 Lincoln Towncar, Dark Metallic Green, 4.6L AOD
SOLD!!!!

99 Mercury Cougar. V6 MTX75 Trans. CURRENT PROJECT DAILY DRIVER.