Skip to main content
Topic: RARE Panhard bar for T-birds... (Read 726 times) previous topic - next topic

RARE Panhard bar for T-birds...

Ive got a panhard bar especially made for our cars..i bought it for my 84 & brand new never installed... im not needing it as of now hopefully someone can use it to beef up theirs.just like the grand national or GNX!!!..this unique piece was made by Groundpounder...bought it from central coast mustang around 2001..i paid nearly 300 for it with shipping....selling it for 250.00 shipped...it comes with instructions...the only thing i think i missed placed was the two bolts needed for the bottom bar or not sure if you use your exisitng bolts...the other bar requires welding arcording to the instructions.now ive tried contacting central coast seems they are out of business if i do find the bolts if they were any i will ship it to you..if interested please pm me i only accept paypal...thanxs and best regards...

Reply #1
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?t=6697
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #2
yeah that was my auction..i listed it various times the ebay fees were a killer...anyway  if anyone's interested make me an offer i need to sell it...i got reciepts to back it up to what i paid for it and since  its a rare mod i figured it sell...oh well

Reply #3
Hey uhh, you had it up for 199 in the auction (179+20 shipping)

instructions

Reply #4
heres the instuctions to it...

Reply #5
Quote from: overl0rd
Hey uhh, you had it up for 199 in the auction (179+20 shipping)

actually im willing to let it go for that much i really need the cash...
my loss your gain...here's the actual reciept how much i paid for it...