Skip to main content
Topic: Want a steering wheel? (Read 2226 times) previous topic - next topic

Want a steering wheel?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7938040368&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

I just won this auction. Now, the guy accidentally listed it as a lot of 2, but was supposed to be separate. I pointed this out to him (look at the question area towards the bottom of the page) and he said he'd sell the second one to the winner for the same price if he wanted it. I don't have the $ for both, otherwise I'd get them and sell the extra. So here's a chance to get a $110 steering wheel for $30+shipping. I need response on this quick, don't want to keep the guy waiting around. If you have any interest, email me z_pyro35@yahoo.com, or im me on yahoo z_pyro35 or aim z35pyro, or just pm me on here.

here's the retail for it, $110 from autozone plus whatever it takes to special order it
http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?UseCase=C001&UserAction=performMoreDetail&Parameters=TRUE%7C%7ESteering+Wheels%7C%7ENONE%7C%7EAPC+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Street+Spec%3B+Steering+Wheel%3B+3+Spoke%3B+Black%2FSilver%3B+13+in.+Diameter%3B%7C%7ENONE%7C%7EFALSE%7C%7EFALSE%7C%7E398446%7C%7E5321%7C%7E605070%7C%7ENONE%7C%7E%24109.99%7C%7ENONE%7C%7ENONE%7C%7ENONE%7C%7ENONE%7C%7E2.97%7C%7ENONE%7C%7EV%7C%7EAPC%7C%7Etrue

Re: Want a steering wheel?

Reply #1
You have mail
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #2
Having read the auction:

You have more mail :D
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #3
im sure its allready a done deal but if its available...im in. i emailed you
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #4
k thunderchicken passed, shame you need to respond to emails an pms!

anyone else interested?

Reply #5
very sorry man...i havnt been able to get back on. i think im gonna have to pass. i didnt realize it was a 13" wheel. i like the stock size a little better. too bad realy...its a similar color as my interior...would have looked sweet. sorry man...john
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #6
I FINALLY got the  thing, it's pretty secksy :D now to find an adapter....fox mustang will work right?

Reply #7
it, 9 days i hafta wait for the  adaptor kit from kragen...grr

Reply #8
pretty good