Skip to main content
Topic: My baby girl is finally home!! (Read 1186 times) previous topic - next topic

My baby girl is finally home!!

Well it's been awhile since I've been on. Got a new addition to the family. Keira Jones was born Jan 19, 5lbs, 5oz 17 inches. Unfortunately she had gastroschisis, a condition where part of her intestines were outside of the body. Luckily the surgeon was able to get them all in at once and she recovered quite quickly. She was released today and is finally home for good. Now I need to start teaching her about cars...:headbang:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.fquick.com/slicksport88
88 Sport - 5.0HO, Mass Air, A9L, 73mm C&L meter, BBK CAI, 255 lph pump, 1.7 roller rockers,Professional Products damper, Chuck W motor mounts, BBK shorties & H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 8.8 rear w/3.27's, 93 Cobra M/C, BAER 13in. drilled/slotted rotors front and back, cobra calipers, Russell braided brake lines front & back, C/C plates, 03cobra rims, 255/40/17 Nitto 555's all around

Reply #1
CONGRATULATIONS

Girls are awesome...........Is this your first?

Reply #2
She is my second....got a 4 year old son who I have successfully transformed into a young mechanic/power wheels driver/car lovin kid.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.fquick.com/slicksport88
88 Sport - 5.0HO, Mass Air, A9L, 73mm C&L meter, BBK CAI, 255 lph pump, 1.7 roller rockers,Professional Products damper, Chuck W motor mounts, BBK shorties & H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 8.8 rear w/3.27's, 93 Cobra M/C, BAER 13in. drilled/slotted rotors front and back, cobra calipers, Russell braided brake lines front & back, C/C plates, 03cobra rims, 255/40/17 Nitto 555's all around

Reply #3
Awww Very cute. I thank God that she is alright and safe. Congrats and Best wishes to you and your family.

Reply #4
Congrats! we need more car girls out there. :headbang:
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #5
Shes tiny. Either that or youre huge.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #6
Congratulations!
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Reply #7
great lookin kid ya got there

Reply #8
great lookin kid ya got there and jan 19th for a b day rules

Reply #9
Congrats man! glad she is healthy and fine
:flip:I GOT MORE POWER NOW:flip:
:mad:..BUT I NEED EVEN MORE..:mad:

Reply #10
That's one tiny, beautiful baby! :D

Congratulations, and I'm glad to hear everything worked out. My cousin is taking his three month old girl in for open heart surgery this week here in Edmonton. I can only hope they are as lucky as you all have been.

Welcome home, wee lass.

Reply #11
Congrats man!

Girls are cool. I've had the enjoyment of watching my baby cousin, Hannah, grow in the past 5 years. The things she does and says make every time I see her entertaining.

Oh and don't think you won't find yourself stetched out on the floor playing with dolls and wearing a funny hat in a couple years. You WILL fall into it.

I remember Power Wheels. I had a Jeep, and still do. I gave it to her for her birthday a couple years ago and she loves it. I'll be getting it back when she outgrows it though. ;)

You can turn her onto cars... Even at 5, when I change the oil in my aunts cars, my cousin watches and tries to help.

Reply #12
Congratulations!

Reply #13
She looks cute!  My daughter was smaller than yours and she just turned 6 mos. and is already over 15 pounds.  They get big fast!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #14
What a sweetie!
She'll have you wrapped around her little finger in no time!

My oldest son was a premie and weighed 4lb 12 oz, and was 19" long.
He's now almost 15 yrs old and is 5'9" tall and goes about 225lbs...... It's amazing how they end up growing and catching up to the other kids their age.

Congrats!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~