Skip to main content
Topic: All-Ford Carlisle June 2-4 (Read 11010 times) previous topic - next topic

All-Ford Carlisle June 2-4

Reply #1
Ill be there, dunno if im going inside the gate, would like to but dunno if the car will be done enough by my standards.

Reply #3
Nice move Steve.
I plan on being there whether the car is ready or not.

Bane, take the car in if you plan on going for all three days. It'd be cheaper than paying admission each day to get in (I think, have to double check that). Plus your car is inside the gate so you don't have to go far after you buy stuff. :D

Reply #4
Now will you guys be staying at that campground for $15 or are you staying somewhere else?

Reply #5
I'll probably be staying at a hotel.
My dad was getting some type of discount through Best Western but I don't know if he still can. If he does, then I may be there. I've been on their site but can't find the one I stayed at. I think it was between 9 and 15 miles out from the fairgrounds.

Also, after you enter the show, they have a series of spots open with hoses so you can wash your car for nothing. Unless that was just a courtesy since it was raining when I went.

Reply #6
My Dad wants to come.  I dunno if he will be able to get work off. But he doesn't want to camp. I could care less, and would rather save the money to buy new parts.  But when the time comes closer or whenever you find out let me know what hotel you staying at. Safety in numbers right?! haha

Reply #7
I didn't know you have a tibby? Those are really nice cars.
I friend of mine has one and it's really a sleeper. He has the stock rims and stock body. Nothing done. Which is nice in itself. But that son of a gun is running 11 or 12s. Of course he has some spray too.

Reply #8
Yeah, I'll let you know after I talk it all over with my dad and we get our plans set.

The Tibby is nice. I got a 4 banger so it would be good on gas but it is about the slowest thing I've ever driven. I'd be lucky if it ran a 20. lol
I'm thinking about building it up once the warrenty runs out.

Reply #9
yea but if i dont get my hood before, ill get it there...dunno how well it will fit in the hatch area lol. Id love to park it in the gate, but  Idont feel like dealing with people to get in/out and i dont know anyone over in the foxbody mustang side, might have to sneak over to the thunderbird/cougar side lol.

Reply #10
I'm going..... I MAY actually bring both cars.....
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #11
So if you can only bring one, bring the cougar.
It's cooler :p

Reply #12
what hotels did people stay at last year? I got lucky last year, Was at work on friday going up saturday and had found a room at the quality inn thats 3miles from the fairgrounds :D So Ill prally stay there again this year.

Reply #14
yea thats what im wondering to, maybe we all could get into the same hotel.