Skip to main content
Topic: WTB red interior (Read 1255 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB red interior

I found the right place to post this!  I need a few misc. red interior parts for my '85 turbo coupe.  Lemme know if you got any spare parts or a parts car!

WTB red interior

Reply #1
I have some red interior parts from my '87 tbird. I swaped everything
over to the blue/grey interior. I have a red carpet in good shape as well. ~Jonathan~
~1988 thunderbird~
In hibernation, waiting for spring.

Interior

Reply #2
I'll have to take some pics of the parts I need.  I'll post up what I need tomorrow.

Interior

Reply #3
87tbirdmanjwg, this is what I need.

I need the part that does between the A-pillar and the back panel for the driver's side, I just couldn't get a good picture of it because of the sun glare.  I'll take both, if you have both, I also need that bottom piece that goes over the premium sound grille for the driver's door and I'll take both speakers grilles if you have them.  Also, I need the glove box door.  The thing that catches onto the hook isn't catching right and the parts car I had a messed up glove box also.  Lemme know what you have. I'd like everything in red, non-dyed.  Trying to not have any dyed parts.

WTB red interior

Reply #4
well, I do have a red glove box door in good shape. The other things you mentioned, particularly  like the speaker covers I would't have because mine's not a TC. $15 shipped for the glovebox?
~1988 thunderbird~

Interior

Reply #5
Yep, does it close and catch properly?  Let me see how my paycheck is this Friday and we'll hook up!

interior

Reply #6
You don't have that trim that screws after the a-pillar, but before the back panel?

WTB red interior

Reply #7
Quote from: 85turbotbird
You don't have that trim that screws after the a-pillar, but before the back panel?
Sorry dude, I painted 'em black awile ago....The glove back latch worked great when it was in the 'bird. Its in great shape too, I used to armor all the  out of the red interior.
~1988 thunderbird~

interior

Reply #8
PM me info so I can send a $15 money order to you Friday.  Thanks, Andrew.

WTB red interior

Reply #9
Quote from: 85turbotbird
PM me info so I can send a $15 money order to you Friday.  Thanks, Andrew.[/QUOTE
Cool beans...
~1988 thunderbird~

interior

Reply #10
Anytime bro.  I'm glad you could help out.  Now my baby's interior is almost completely done!

WTB red interior

Reply #11
85turbotbird,
I kinda lost track in the posts as to what parts you were able to locate, but I may be able to set you up with the roof panels and the door panels.  I'm not positive if my door panels are from a Premium Sound car or not, but they may be.  I know I've got the roof panels that go across the top of the door.  They all came from an '87 T-bird Sport.  I've got lower kick panels, too.  I'll try to get some pictures and PM them to you, but let me know if you still need any of these parts first.  Later!

Fordman3

WTB red interior

Reply #12
Hey I've got a full red interior for a 88 cougar. Nice seats. lots of good other stuff. PM if you still need something?
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Interior

Reply #13
Sorry fellas, forgot I posted a topic for interior parts, lmao. I'm going to fix the links to the photos of the stuff I need.

interior

Reply #14
Fellas, I need to panels that go above the doors on both sides.  When I was putting the 1 on the passenger side, as you can see, I screwed it in too tight and it stripped some of the paint away!  Will the Cougar interior fit my T-bird?