autometer sport comp boost and fuel pres. gauge $70 for both $40 each

all glass for 87-88 t bird make offer

87-88 turbo coupe rear end $125 needs rebuilt t lok

turbine wheels 4 lug $75 for all four

2 1/2" tailpipes  w/ 2 1/2" flowmasters $100

Starion fmic $50

La3 $50

Uncracked e6 turbo manifold $25

I am willing to drive and trade for 5.0 motor/5.0 parts and v8 t5.

Located in Westeren Pa. Specifically Derry (by Greensburgh).

Stuff for sale

Reply #1
where are you?
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

Stuff for sale

Reply #2
Check my original post. I edited it.

Stuff for sale

Reply #3
, to far to drive for a rear
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

Stuff for sale

Reply #4
How far is that from the Ohio border?  And what shape are the turbines in?
One 88

Stuff for sale

Reply #5
Do you still have the A/M gauges? And  how about a pic and are the ele or manuel?

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Stuff for sale

Reply #6
Ford guy: We could meet somewhere.?.?.?

Cougarse: Its about 60 miles and they are in condition. There is an orange ring painted in the middle. I will try to strip it for you if you want..

5.8 fast cat: yes I do. They are mechanical and in great condition. Nothing astheitclly wrong either. It might be hard for me to get a pic. They are mechanical also.

Stuff for sale

Reply #7
Quote from: c00chrick
Cougarse: Its about 60 miles and they are in condition. There is an orange ring painted in the middle. I will try to strip it for you if you want..

Dude again, what kinda condition are they in?  You forgot part of your sentence.

Ford guy lives in florida.
One 88

Stuff for sale

Reply #8
I have a TBI 5.0 attached to a Crown Vic AOD sittin in my dad's garage that I want to get rid of.  And a set of early pre-smog 5.0 heads that have tons of potential if ported.  I have no use for them right now.  PM me for details.  I live in eastern PA.

Stuff for sale

Reply #9
I live a little too far to ship the whole exhaust system. How much for the Flowmasters? $30??
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Stuff for sale

Reply #10
Cougarse: Sorry, I ment to say good condition. I can get digital pics if wanted. Three of them have tire withs lots of tread left. Would you want the tires too for a little more money?

Billyf17: What are the heads from orginally?

Cougrrr302: Do you meen $30 a piece? If not, I'll just keep them.

Stuff for sale

Reply #11
Quote from: c00chrick
Ford guy: We could meet somewhere.?.?.?

5.8 fast cat: yes I do. They are mechanical and in great condition. Nothing astheitclly wrong either. It might be hard for me to get a pic. They are mechanical also.

i'm in the tampa florida area, a wee bit far to drive
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe

Stuff for sale

Reply #12
I'm not sure what they are off of, but they use the larger diameter and coarse threaded spark plugs.  They have new valves, springs, caps, and retainers as well.

Stuff for sale

Reply #13
Fordguy, what parts of his are you looking for?
One 88

Stuff for sale

Reply #14
Quote from: CougarSE
Fordguy, what parts of his are you looking for?

the t/c rear for $125.
86 thunderbird elan

86 mustang coupe