Skip to main content
Topic: ok im having a dvd shrink issue.... (Read 1871 times) previous topic - next topic

ok im having a dvd shrink issue....

ok i copyed a dvd to my laptop now  whanna convert it to avi so it can be played with any type of media sorce. now my question can dvd shrink convert it for me or do i have to have another sort of editing software to get it converted?
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #1
why not maybe burn it as a vcd to play in any computer or dvd player

Reply #2
cuz the person im sending it too wants it through the comp

Got that fox rash again!

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #3
Check out AutoGK http://www.autogk.me.uk/  Great little free program that is a breeze to get working.
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]

Reply #4
cool thanx ill give it a try

Got that fox rash again!