Skip to main content
Topic: Moulding (Read 638 times) previous topic - next topic

Moulding

Does anybdoy have an 88 T-bird front bumper moulding?for a 3.8.
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Moulding

Reply #2
Does anybody know anything about this Aerobird guy? I ordered chrome trim from him weeks ago.  He said my check was clearing 2 wks ago. I have not recieved my item yet and he has no responded back to any emails.
1988- 3.8- T-bird- sold 2005 Grand Prix, GTP- COMP.G MODS: Inferno Hood, GXP spoiler, Liquid Metal Wheels,K&N Intake,LED taillights,LED reverse lights, LED interior lights, 180*,605s, Pacesetters :burnout:

Moulding

Reply #3
Hello! I've responded to over half of your e-mails. Most people don't email every day. And I RECIEVED your check 2 weeks ago, it didn't cash out until Friday. Unfortunately, 5 people ordered kits at the same time and your check cleared last. There's 10' of chrome strip left on this spool, and you ordered 30'. So when the new spool arrives on Wednesday, your order ships.

Moulding

Reply #4
Quote from: Aerobird Motorsports
Hello! I've responded to over half of your e-mails. Most people don't email every day. And I RECIEVED your check 2 weeks ago, it didn't cash out until Friday. Unfortunately, 5 people ordered kits at the same time and your check cleared last. There's 10' of chrome strip left on this spool, and you ordered 30'. So when the new spool arrives on Wednesday, your order ships.

Man I was hoping you would chime in with a good excuse.  Cause I want some of that too eventually.
One 88

Moulding

Reply #5
Good news! The spool arrived a day early. Your box is packed and will be shipped tomorrow morning. Thank you!

Moulding

Reply #6
OK thanks!