Skip to main content
Topic: Found some pics of Junkyard Bird (R.I.P.) (Read 1222 times) previous topic - next topic

Found some pics of Junkyard Bird (R.I.P.)

Heres some pics of the bird before it was junked. Hated to do it but oh well. Funny how every picture I have of it, my freinds Cougar was in the driveway somewhere.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #1
Just for the the hell of it heres some more when me and my freind traded rims for the day.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #2
Teh rims *might* go up for sale soon. Not sure yet, but I can assure it will be pick up only if they do.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Reply #3
UGGG?  Interested if they do
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Reply #4
Whoa!  Didn't notice you were in Akron!  I'm in Salem, about 25 miles south-ish of Youngstown. You have another T-bird/Cougar currently, or are you still looking?  If so I have a lead on a 30th Anny '85 you might be interested in.

On a side note, the red rims kind of look good on the black car.

Reply #5
if the turbines are for sale ill jump on those quickly!
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #6
Turbines are still on the Cougar and afaik are not for sale. The turbines were just on the bird so we could put the chrome ones on the cat to see how they looked.

Quote from: Ifixyawata
Whoa! Didn't notice you were in Akron! I'm in Salem, about 25 miles south-ish of Youngstown. You have another T-bird/Cougar currently, or are you still looking? If so I have a lead on a 30th Anny '85 you might be interested in.

On a side note, the red rims kind of look good on the black car.

Right now I dont have another bird or cat, and I dont think I'll be able to get one for a bit. A 30th Anny sounds good tho. You think they'd be willing to trade for a '88 Ranger and a '84 5.oHO with aod trans? That would be the only way for me to get it.
85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost