Skip to main content
Topic: Happy Thanksgiving! (Read 2705 times) previous topic - next topic

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!

I like the google pic today, lol

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Reply #1
Mmmm, I love Google's special holiday logos.  Turkey says "Here's some plates to eat my cooked body off of!" 

Happy Thanksgiving, All.

Reply #2
happy turkey day all you US people.

Reply #3
Happy Thanksgiving lads n' lassies. :D

Reply #4
It'll be a great one for me.. no one else will be in the house for much of tonight. :D

Reply #5
Happy T-day!!!!

Drive safe!!!
Eat Well!!!
Have Fun!!!
Relax!!!

Reply #7
happy turkey day!!

and for all my thunderbird friends happy t-bird day  :giggle:

Reply #8
My idea of a holiday:

Slamming down cheap beer while repainting the lower parts of the '86. I bought three cans of Gunmetal metallic and I'm covering over that light blue I put down there. So far I like how it looks.. almost as dark as the dark charcoal would've been, I think. This may be the color that stays down there.

Reply #9
Quote from: Bird351
It'll be a great one for me.. no one else will be in the house for much of tonight. :D

Yea mee too.... After stuffing myself this afternoon, the wife just left for work.... Ain't life great???

Reply #10
Heh.. I spoke too soon. Although my fiance is still out of town and won't be back until Dec. 8th, my mother decided she was too tired and sore to go to dinner with other people. Ever since her cancer-related back surgery, this happens quite a bit. (understandably so) But she'll just be watching TV most of the night.. I'll be out off and on until sunset, painting the car.. and in the bedroom (where the PCs are) for the rest.. so it'll be just as good as no one around, except at dinnertime.. lol.

Between three cans of Gunmetal (I'm already about 2/3rds done with the first can) and a twelver of cheap beer, I may not even make it all the way through the evening. :D

Reply #11
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #13
turkey day was awsome! We had home made pizza on home made dough. Lots of junk food. Felt kinda bad not having turkey. Ended up going to eat with my grandma today.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #14
The day didn't end so well here. Picked up the flu on thanksgiving and its been giving me problems since. Bored out of my mind but have no energy or balance to do anything and the aches make sitting/laying down a pain :(
1988 Thunderbird Sport