Skip to main content
Topic: Santa came early... (Read 2272 times) previous topic - next topic

Santa came early...

He driving a UPS truck and dropped off this stuff...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 5.0 Turbocoupe (Katrina), 87 5.0 Sport (Rita)

Santa came early...

Reply #1
nice.... send him my way

Santa came early...

Reply #2
Have him stop through here too. Now that Ive got the 86 might have to consider some mods.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Santa came early...

Reply #3
Well santa obviously doesn't know much about cars if he only brought you one head, and no lower plenum.  Haha, just bustin yer balls.  Wish he'd visit me.

Santa came early...

Reply #4
Send that santa here I just need him to do some work :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Santa came early...

Reply #5
Quote from: DakotaEpic
Well santa obviously doesn't know much about cars if he only brought you one head, and no lower plenum.

Hehe... I wondered if anyone would say that. Now I just need to make a decision on wether to use 1.6 or 1.7 rockers with the HO cam.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Santa came early...

Reply #6
That **** bugger droped off my stuff at someone else's place again

Santa came early...

Reply #7
I thought I was going up town because I got new 1 5/8 chromed shorty headers.Now I see your stuff and and see I haven't been that good in Santa's eyes.Congrats.It leaves a lot of us a little envious.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Santa came early...

Reply #8
Tehehe, He dropped that intake off at my house last year.
I got the polished one :ies:

Santa came early...

Reply #9
You should have made Santa put those parts on for you too!:D
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Santa came early...

Reply #10
Quote from: Dogcharmer
He driving a UPS truck and dropped off this stuff...

Man that's the same stuff he brought me six years ago....:rollin: (I got the T/F cam as well)

Santa came early...

Reply #11

Santa came early...

Reply #12
Quote from: JeremyB

God. That's terrible, and one of the funniest things I've ever seenat the same time.  Jeremy, you always seem to have the greatest pics.

Santa came early...

Reply #13
Okay, he is naked and with that expression on his face, I say Mrs. Claus is being naughty:evilgrin:

edit: okay that was the point. Nevermind me.:toilet:

Santa came early...

Reply #14
I would like to have gotten the TFS stg 1 cam and some headers too... But Santa ran out of money :(

All Santa has now in his bag is 3 pennies, a ball of lint and a piece of string. Hopefully next month he'll be able to  some roller rockers and pushrods so I can get this thing to the track in the spring and maybe lay down some high 13s :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]