Skip to main content
Topic: parting out red 88 cougar (Read 897 times) previous topic - next topic

parting out red 88 cougar

Iv'e got basically the whole car. red with red interior. its got the digital cluster. i'll post some pics.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #1
steering wheel?
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #2
is the header panel in good conditon and how much for it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
87 T-Bird turbo'd and supercharged and if things call for it juiced. :evilgrin:
88 Turbocoupe t3, 4.10's, Daily driver

Reply #3
is the header panel in good conditon and how much for it

Dude you can't be serious.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #4
:laughing: LMAO

Reply #5
Does it still have the A/C heater control? I need one with the plug and as much wire as possible for the fan switch. My fan switch overheated and melted the plug coming from the harness.

Also keypad and harness for keyless entry?

How about the felt lined compartment that mounts above stereo?

Im in florida 32905

Thx,
Jay

Rear bumper cover

Reply #6
Lookin for one.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #7
Is it a v-6? or v-8?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #8
are the seats leather or cloth? because im looking for some red leather seats, i need the drivers side and the rear bottom bench piece...

thanks, and id appriciate if u could email me at jordanfilip@gmail.com so i can get back to you quicker, or else il tend to forget about this and who knows what it would have been

Thanks again

Jordan

Reply #9
Look clothish to me.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #10
Does anybody look at the pics that are posted? :confused: :dunno:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #11
sorry bout the picture thing, my internets so slow and i was too quick on the gun to see that there were even pictures at all

how much for the light switch? i need the switch that turns on and off the head lights/parking lights/ etc... that has the dimmer switch on it

thanks

Jordan

id also appriciate, for a quick responce if u emailed me at jordanfilip@gmail.com ur response, but not mandatory, just for the quickest responce...