Skip to main content
Topic: Layla and friends! (Read 1981 times) previous topic - next topic

Layla and friends!

Reply #15
Willing to sell any of those turbo coupe hoods?
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Layla and friends!

Reply #16
I'm ALWAYS in a sellin' mood! :D E-mail me what you want!

On the Coug: It really is a "back-burner" project as I have to get a race car going first and the 83 back up. Thus it's still running as-is. I don't drive it much though (5.0, A "no OD", and 3.73 posi rear= 7mpg and 70 mph top speed!!).  She's got high miles but except for the paint on the nose, the body and interior are MINT. I'd like to swap in a red leather interior with TC buckets and console, put in a T56 plugged into bad-ass N/A 4.6 (I'd rather have a 5.4) with a small cowl and individula velocity stacks. Drop it 2" on 5-lugs with gold Bullit's and repaint it Bud Moore Red over Gold with big-ass white #16 roundels. I have some nice drawings I did, but no actual progress will be made toward that goal till I move, get a garage, and land alot more dough!!

The 33 Silver Blue: It was an original auto TC with dual power seats and premium sound, no other options, weird huh? Well, the motor/trans are pulled and I have a complete 5-Speed swap ready for it and dual manual seat tracks. It's also got a "shelf" with standard door panels, a B&M Line-Loc, and a battery re-location kit for it. Gotta get up off my ass and build a motor for it!

Layla: Needs new rear control arms, all new bushings, drop springs, welding work, and sub-frame connectors before the spring. And a heater core!

83: Needs a flippin head gasket, a turbo, and a clutch :hick: What do you expect, it was only $400??!!?!

Layla and friends!

Reply #17
Looks like you have a few to play with.
I know people just keep giving me cars.
92 XR7 cougar i can have if i want to come get it.