Skip to main content
Topic: 1987 T-Bird FS (Read 568 times) previous topic - next topic

1987 T-Bird FS

It looks like I'm going to have to sell my T-Bird due to a severe loss in income.  Here are the details:

1987 Ford T-Bird (either base or LX...no badging for LX, so I think it's a base)
3.8 CFI engine
AOD tranny
140,625 miles
Clear MO title in my name.

Options:

Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Driver's Seat, Tilt, Cruise, AM/FM/Cassette, Intermittent Wipers, Front Corner Lights, Rear Courtesy Lamps, Automatic Headlamps, Automatic Headlamp Dimmer, Digital Speedometer (other guages are buttstuffog), Rear Defroster

Added:

16" Snowflake Rims with Low-Profile Tires (from '87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe) - 3 of the tires have about 1,000 miles on them, 1 has more (unknown mileage)...I have the other 16" rim with newer tire on it, but it has a slow leak that needs fixed.

The original 14" steel wheels and wheel covers (if I can remember where they are) will be included with very good tires on them.

Pioneer 6x9 speakers in the rear.

Needs:

Driver's power window motor needs replaced.
Driver's power seat motor is working, but seat isn't moving.  I'm not sure what's wrong with it.
Exhaust either needs patched or replaced.  I had it patched this past February for inspection, but it didn't last too long.  I honestly don't think it was patched very well to begin with.

The car runs good, but could use a tune-up and an oil change.  The A/C was still blowing cold at the end of this summer, and the heat works great as well.  The headliner is starting to come down at the edge in a few spots on the front and rear.  Most of this stuff is minor, and I drive it just like it is with no problems.  It gets pretty decent gas mileage, but like I said, it could use a tune-up and oil change.  Right now it's my daily driver, but with the sudden loss in income, I can't justify keeping it, since I have 3 kids and can't fit them all in this car comfortably.

I will be looking to get rid of this as soon as possible.  I am asking $1000 or best reasonable offer.  If anyone would like pics, please let me know.  I will be taking some in the next couple of days.

Rick

1987 T-Bird FS

Reply #1
Can you post pics or email to me. I am located in Omaha NE

1987 T-Bird FS

Reply #2
I sent you pics about an hour ago.  Let me know either way, please.

Rick

1987 T-Bird FS

Reply #4
Sale pending to unicronwon.  :)

Rick