Skip to main content
Topic: Well, my tennor as a TC owner was short lived (Read 1481 times) previous topic - next topic

Well, my tennor as a TC owner was short lived

But fun! I stopped at a shop that is owned by a good friend of Tif's family, and was checking out what he had for tires. He offered to trade me for a nice '90 Mustang GT, and I couldn't resist. It isn't in quite as good of a shpe body wise or interior wise, but it's rust free and only 84k miles on it! This thing growls like a lion!!

No offense, but it's good to be a Mustang owner again. I loved the TC, and will own another, but next time, it'll be a 5 speed!!

Reply #1
sell out:P

Reply #3
Lemming!

;)
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #4
Hey at least it isn't a Honda.

Reply #5
your really gonna miss the Tc  i hate my mustang bc of the less comfort of the car.  but i only really like my mustang bc of the color and that it an lx not a GT. and that it's a v8 from the factory . also tighter than my cougar ever was. but still long for my cougar. i also had no choice as my cougar was taken away almost a year ago in an acident. i have been eyening this t-bird around me. but the only thing is the color.
trick flow street heat intake , 24lbs injetors, ported GT-40's (Chip) long tube headers. and a Performance Automatic C4, with a hurst shifter!

Reply #6
I think after basic training is over I'm going to get either another fox bod tbird, or a newer F150.

Reply #7
 man...no wonder you havnt been on AIM lately ;)

post some pics up
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #8
i wont hold getting a mustang against ya ;)

Reply #9
I just noticed this while cleaning the car last night. It has 25th anniversary badges on it. Did all the '90 GT cars have this?

Reply #10
The 25th Mustang dash badge was put on all cars made between April 17, 1990 and the end of the 1990 model year. LX or GT, coupe, hatchback or convertible, they all had them.

Reply #11
Cool. It's a sweet looking little badge. I doubted it was anything special, since I've seen a few, but figured I'd ask.

Should have a baseline ET next Saturday. Then, let the modding begin!! I'm going to start with the chassis mods and work my way out. Maybe run Nitrous for a season while I build my spare engine, and then I'm going twins.

Reply #12
Quote from: 88turbo
Trader!!!

:giggle:

Reply #13
Trader isn't such a bad thing, but traitor...

Reply #14
Quote from: Ifixyawata
Trader isn't such a bad thing, but traitor...

I was hoping he meant both, which was why he got a laugh from me.;)