Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone needing exhaust!!!! (Read 1123 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone needing exhaust!!!!

Ok, my buddie Kasey has finally got a shop up and running after the Midas he was Managing closed in January. This was where I would do exhaust when someone needed. So custom exhaust is available from 2 of the best benders in our area!!!! The shop is in Northern NJ so anyone wanting an awesome job on there exhaust let me know. Ask the 5-6 people I have done exhaust here on the board, they will let you know how good we do exhaust. My 92 LSCSE will be getting done soon, will get plenty of pictures of it to post!!!
This is not at all limited to Mark VII's, anything!! Anyone who has seen my Mark VIII exhaust when I had the car will tell you how perfect it was!!!!
Can bend 3", not mandrel though, if needed can use u-bend and put exhaust together if you are stuck on mandrel and pre-bent Mandrels are unavailable.

Anyone needing exhaust!!!!

Reply #1
Heh.. I see you copied your post from Lincolns Online and pasted it here.

I wouldn't mind getting the tailpipes on my Mark redone.. they're mismatched.. but I have too many other things to take care of before messing with an exhaust that's ugly but still works. Maybe after the hurricane, and after I pick up some more work clothes, and drop a donation for this site, and a few other things.. (and I'm not being sarcastic.. things really are kinda screwed up right now)