Skip to main content
Topic: Forum member map locations (Read 2531 times) previous topic - next topic

Forum member map locations

Reply #15
hey! I had one of those! Except I lived in Washington at the time...and it was a V-6...

I liked the car, thousands of aftermarket parts for it too.

Reply #16
i'm in.

Nw

Reply #17
Well you now have one in the Northwest.
TED

Reply #18
i is in :D

1983 v8 302 cougar
ok for some reason some thought it was a good idea to post neg about how long my sig was in my post when it was within the letter amount so ill ask whats your problem :flip: :flip: :flip:

myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/caffine231

Reply #20
Me too me too

Reply #21
I'm on there.

Wait.. backyard is one word not two words... !:dunce:

Reply #22
i had to use a nieghboring town cause my little hole in the ground is to small to allow.it is on the map just wouldn't let me use it.

Reply #23
Wow thats bad ass the little arrow thing is like a block off of where I live. Who da lunk it?

Reply #24
im there now
1985 TC (yet another one) Fully loaded
has 225k mile  still with the factory head gasket

84  Turbo ranger  Daily driver  ($800.00 Ebay deal)
          volvo FMIC and more getto rigging than the law should allow

Reply #25
Im on it :headbang: Am I like the only one in all of Texas??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.fquick.com/slicksport88
88 Sport - 5.0HO, Mass Air, A9L, 73mm C&L meter, BBK CAI, 255 lph pump, 1.7 roller rockers,Professional Products damper, Chuck W motor mounts, BBK shorties & H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, 8.8 rear w/3.27's, 93 Cobra M/C, BAER 13in. drilled/slotted rotors front and back, cobra calipers, Russell braided brake lines front & back, C/C plates, 03cobra rims, 255/40/17 Nitto 555's all around

Reply #26
Alone in the caribbean:flip:

Reply #27
ok so whos cougarmonster? id like to know cuz you are 45 min or so away from me.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #28
1 - My city doesn't exist.
2 - There's no map, just a big empty square. And it has nothing to do with me still running Win95, so don't even try saying it is!  :raspberry
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!

Reply #29
My city didn't exist either - instead of Lower Sackville I had to pick Halifax. The funny thing is that if you zoom in on my pointer it shows me living right in the middle of Halifax Harbour (although with this rain that may not be far off the truth)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣