Skip to main content
Topic: selling all my stuff (Read 815 times) previous topic - next topic

selling all my stuff

Well I don't really want to but I have lost interest. I'm selling my 88 cougar, 87 turbo coupe(complete parts car) and other parts including a low mileage 140 FMS speedo. I have the stuff listed on ebay and thought someone here might be interested.

Thanks

Turbo coupe

cougar

Speedo 140 FMS

#1 Gauge cluster

#2 Gauge Cluster

Ceramic Coated mustang headers

87-88 Cougar grill

I'll probally have more stuff too. It sucks but what can you do

selling all my stuff

Reply #1
Are any modifications needed to install one of the clusters in an 85 with a digital display? or is it plug and play?

selling all my stuff

Reply #2
Are you willing to sell the rims on either car? Are those ultras on the Cougar? Let me know.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

selling all my stuff

Reply #3
Uh-oh, that 140 speedo is probably going to make you the most money!:D

James

selling all my stuff

Reply #4
Quote from: t-bird85
Are any modifications needed to install one of the clusters in an 85 with a digital display? or is it plug and play?

check this out for more info.:D      http://www.foxthundercats.com/tech/cluster.htm
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

selling all my stuff

Reply #6
Quote from: 88turbo
I have the high bid on the 140 speedo atm hope I can keep up with it :hick:

:flip: :flip:

;)
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

selling all my stuff

Reply #8
Quote from: 88turbo
I still have the high bid :P and I'll go as high as it takes

me thinks you missed it.:nono:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3