Skip to main content
Topic: T-Bird stuff / Misc. stuff (Read 2151 times) previous topic - next topic

T-Bird stuff / Misc. stuff

Full Digital Dash - Setup for V8. Came out of a V8 T-bird.  This also comes with a FREE fuel gauge level for inside the gas tank.
$20 + shipping [COLOR="Red"]SOLD[/COLOR]

85' T-Bird Door - Drivers side door, with manual window, white with red interior.  No rust.  Excellent shape.
$30 + shipping

85' T-Bird Door - Passanger door, with electric window, white with red interior.  No rust.  Excellent shape.
$30 + shipping

85' T-Bird Bumper cover - Front bumper cover. (I don't know what to call it) white, No yellowing.
$20 + shipping

MSD TFI Coil - For any CFI V8 or V6.
$15 + shipping  [COLOR="Red"]SOLD[/COLOR]

85' T-Bird Trunk Lid - Rear trunk lid. White with no rust.  Excellent shape.
$30 + shipping

Turbo Coupe Sway Bars - Front and Rear sway bars with attachment brackets and bushings.
$30 for both + shipping

Turbo Coupe Power Steering - Power Steering Rack. 15:1 quick ratio.  Comes with everything for direct bolt on.
$20 + shipping

Turbo Coupe Wheels - (4) 16" Snowflakes with center caps and tires with 20% tread left.  Excellent shape.
$30 for all + shipping

Chrome Valve Covers - Ford Motor Sports chrome valve covers for 302 or 289 V8.
$20 for both + shipping

Chrome Air Cleaner - Ford Motor Sports chrome air cleaner for CFI or Carb.  13" dia.
$15 + shipping

9 mm Plug Wires - Ford Motor Sports 9mm spark plug wires for a V8.  Will fit 5.0 or 3.8  Less than 100 miles on these wires.  Ford blue in color.
$30 for all (8) plug wires (1) coil plug wire

Mustang Headers - 1 set of factory Mustang headers.  Excellent shape.  Painted black.
$20 + shipping [COLOR="Red"]SOLD[/COLOR]

Wilwood Prop. Valve - For your rear disk brake up-grade.  Brand new. Still in box.
$20 + shipping [COLOR="red"]SOLD[/COLOR]

Proportioning Valve Plug - Ford Motor Sports proportioning valve plug for rear disk brake up-grade.
$10 + shipping [COLOR="Red"]SOLD[/COLOR]

Actron Code Reader - For pulling codes on Fords.  Brand new. Still in box.
$20 + shipping

AC Compressor - Newely re-built compressor off my V8.
$10 + shipping

Wiper/Turn Signal Lever - Lever for intermittent wiper and turn signal.
$10 + shipping

Brake Fluid Resevoir - Out of a Lincoln TownCar. For your rear disk brake up-grade.  Larger fluid capacity and bigger bore.
$10 + shipping

Dash Bezel - Black with silver trim.  Like new.
Free + shipping

Anything interior -  Excellent shape, manual seats, Red. [COLOR="red"]SOLD[/COLOR]

Anything exterior - Great shape, no rust, White.

I live in Louisville, KY 40216.  Make any offer I can't refuse...

Reply #1
how about that msd coil? you said its tfi rite? so that will work with any version of our cars?  so far the same one works with my  so, ho, and my gf's tc. if so, i want it (got a pic of it, or link to the one you bought online?) and the plug. 08096 :)

Reply #2
Quote from: Manson
how about that msd coil? you said its tfi rite? so that will work with any version of our cars?  so far the same one works with my  so, ho, and my gf's tc. if so, i want it (got a pic of it, or link to the one you bought online?) and the plug. 08096 :)

Well,  It won't work with any version car, only the CFI Fox bodys.  Not to be confused with FI (Fuel injection).  Maybe I should of said any 85' or before V8 and any 86' or before V6.  As long as its CFI (Two large injectors) instead of 8 or 6 individual injectors.  No TC's.
Here the MSD link.http://www.msdignition.com/coil_blaster_4_8227.htm

Thanks

Reply #3
Do you have a picture of the Full Digital Dash? Does it work properly and have a good appearance? How much for shipping to 48174?

Is the A/C compressor off a Thunderbird or Mustang 5.0L? If its originally a Thunderbird A/C compressor ( has different metal bracket on back) I would be interested. How much for shipping to same zip?
1988 Thunderbird
306 HO w/ A9P processor
AOD w/ Transgo Reprogrammer
Full Digital Dash w/ twin Cyberdyne A-pillar gauges 
245/50/16 Tires on Snowflakes
Engine swap - CA smog compliant

Reply #4
Total for Wilwood prop valve and plug to 46218?

OOooo and manual seat tracks!!  I need a driver and a pass...

Chuck
cwarren@indy.net
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #5
Quote from: 88BlueBird
Do you have a picture of the Full Digital Dash? Does it work properly and have a good appearance? How much for shipping to 48174?

Is the A/C compressor off a Thunderbird or Mustang 5.0L? If its originally a Thunderbird A/C compressor ( has different metal bracket on back) I would be interested. How much for shipping to same zip?

I'll get pictures to you soon  Yes, It work and looks great. Very little scratch on the plastic face.

Reply #6
Quote from: Chuck W
Total for Wilwood prop valve and plug to 46218?

OOooo and manual seat tracks!!  I need a driver and a pass...

Chuck
cwarren@indy.net

Sorry. Manson has dibbs on the plug if he still wants it.  Are the seat tracks hard to extract.  Make me an offer on the seat tracks.  No reseanable offer will be refused.  All this stuff need to go...

Reply #7
Does it have a floor shifter cable?Let me know.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #8
Quote from: vinnietbird
Does it have a floor shifter cable?Let me know.

No, sorry.  It's column shift.

Reply #9
PM sent
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #10
Snowflakes??
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #11
Come on guys.  Make me an offer.  I'll sell cheap!!!!  This stuffs gotta go...

Reply #12
Interior Colour ?

Condition of Door Panels and Dash?

Reply #13
I have a feeling the cost of shipping will beat me down but im interested in the p.s. rack. could you find out what it would cost to ship to 01108? and are the wheels 4 or 5 lugs?

Reply #14
Quote from: 88WhiteCat86
I have a feeling the cost of shipping will beat me down but im interested in the p.s. rack. could you find out what it would cost to ship to 01108? and are the wheels 4 or 5 lugs?

Well, the rack is about 36" x 6" x 6" estimated and 15lbs.est. so it looks to be about $15 buck to ship from 40216 to 01108.  Now, the weight I'm not sure about. I'll weigh it tonight.  But its a complete bolt in unit straight out of a 87' TC.

Forgot to add, the wheel are spoken for already.  Sorry.