Skip to main content
Topic: My engine bay.....lets see yours (Read 12339 times) previous topic - next topic

My engine bay.....lets see yours

Reply #75
IPSD. I like how you ground down the "T" on the MBC. I built the same one and it works great.

Here's a pic of the TC bay

Here is the Mustangs bay

RIP 1986 Turbocoupe
1988 Mustang GT Show car/weekend racer
1986 Mustang T-top coupe The 2.3T project
1977 F250 400 4wd Fun in the mud
1997 Honda CBR F3 For when i want to make everything else feel slow

Reply #76
The engine bay right now....and what's goin back in.....
Gotta put the new valve covers on then drop her in.
Gonna do all the fuel lines/vacuum lines/upper intake and attachments once back in the car.....
And yes the Fram oil filter is gonna go before I start her up.  The parts store was out of my Purolator Pure One's......

Hey Demented.....Can we get a pic of the hood on the Mustang?  I'd like to see how your air intake setup works.  Looks pretty cool!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #77
your so gonna get flamed on the fram....looks pissah though...great j o b :laughing:
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #78
your so gonna get flamed on the fram

**Sigh** I know :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :nono:

Like I said it was layin around and my buddy threw it on to prime the motor.  When I saw it I went:yuck:
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #79
Quote from: Paul Flockhart

Hey Demented.....Can we get a pic of the hood on the Mustang?  I'd like to see how your air intake setup works.  Looks pretty cool!

here ya go.. And thanks

RIP 1986 Turbocoupe
1988 Mustang GT Show car/weekend racer
1986 Mustang T-top coupe The 2.3T project
1977 F250 400 4wd Fun in the mud
1997 Honda CBR F3 For when i want to make everything else feel slow

Reply #80
The engine bay right now....and what's goin back in.....
Gonna do all the fuel lines/vacuum lines/upper intake and attachments once back in the car.....
And yes the Fram oil filter is gonna go before I start her up.  The parts store was out of my Purolator Pure One's......

All that pretty new shiny stuff, but no new valve covers?
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #81
All that pretty new shiny stuff, but no new valve covers?

Haven't put em on yet is all....
And yes the Fram oil filter is gonna go before I start her up. The parts store was out of my Purolator Pure One's......

Reply #82
Haven't put em on yet is all....

Ah, touche!
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #83
Holy Old threads!  Just figured I'd post one up......

Reply #84
Looks good, Im going to get some new pics of mine up soon,  Cleaned it up a bit during the rebuild.

Reply #85
im wondering if im the only cougar on here thats not running an ac pump or smog pump, both are removed with all the plumbing to make it cleaner and lighter... not to mention easier for the engine to spin...

Reply #86
Not a cougar but my t-bird has neither.

Reply #87
Quote from: 88cougarxr7
im wondering if im the only cougar on here thats not running an ac pump or smog pump, both are removed with all the plumbing to make it cleaner and lighter... not to mention easier for the engine to spin...

Nope, smog pump is removed on mine. The only reason I still have the ac compressor is because it will make one bad ass air pump when I put air bags in.

Reply #88
I ditched all my A/C components over a year ago.

hope this works

Reply #89
heres my Extra engine. should be a 347 one day
trick flow street heat intake , 24lbs injetors, ported GT-40's (Chip) long tube headers. and a Performance Automatic C4, with a hurst shifter!