Reply #1
Looks more like 137 to me.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Re: 140 mph

Reply #2
You got skeered and backed off, huh? :rollin:
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #3
Quote from: Paul Flockhart
You got skeered and backed off, huh? :rollin:

He musta seen you hidin' behind a billboard with your radar ;)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #4
Quote from: Cougars 2 go
click on thumbnail to view:

Not bad, but I think I got ya beat....

Reply #5
Cheater!!!  :hick:  ;)  :hick:  :nono:  :hick:
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #6
haha, thats what I was thinking, but maybe there just disconnected
1988 ThunderBird Sport
5.0 HO, 11" Mustang brakes, Pony rims
 :america:

Reply #8
Quote from: nirvanagod
Cheater!!!  :hick:  ;)  :hick:  :nono:  :hick:

They have been moved above my CD, in the graphic EQ opening...

Its raining right now, so I ain't going out to the garage to get a picture. :flip:

Reply #9
Quote from: TurboCoupe50

They have been moved above my CD, in the graphic EQ opening...

Its raining right now, so I ain't going out to the garage to get a picture. :flip:

I had a sneaking suspicion that's what was going on! Just thought it was funny to see the tach and speedo pretty muched pegged, and yet the engine not even breaking a sweat!
Temporarily Foxless? Ride the Bull...

Reply #10
Quote from: nirvanagod
I had a sneaking suspicion that's what was going on! Just thought it was funny to see the tach and speedo pretty muched pegged, and yet the engine not even breaking a sweat!

Don't you know oil and water in the engine creates friction??? Just leave 'em out... frees up 25hp.... :hick:

Reply #11
Quote from: Thunder Chicken
He musta seen you hidin' behind a billboard with your radar ;)

Yeah, I already got a ticket two years ago so I just, uh "held the needle" at 140 long enough to take the picture. :slap:
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #12
Quote from: Cougars 2 go
Yeah, I already got a ticket two years ago so I just, uh "held the needle" at 140 long enough to take the picture. :slap:

with your finger?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #13
Quote from: nirvangod

The old timer probly has that figured that out with all those trophies he's been braggin about.

with your finger?

Am I the only one who noticed this picture is very professional looking.  Plus I don't see any fingers.  :rollin:
One 88

Reply #14
No , no , no.....Turbocoupe50 was running without Radiator (and water), Without Oil pan (and oil) and check the gas gauge... Without Gas tank (and gas). He saved at least 200 pounds.  Hell, he is professional, talk about weight reduction...

1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150