Skip to main content
Topic: anyone been to driver re-training (Read 1217 times) previous topic - next topic

anyone been to driver re-training

I got a letter today that says i have to go to driver re-training  :mad: .
and I just want to know what to expect.
Like what kind of tests do they give and stuff like that. and how much they charge,

edit:  I got a ticket for 55 in a 35 and a ticket for runing a yellow light, CT law says if you get two tickets if ur under 25 yrs old within 3 years you have to go
1988 ThunderBird Sport
5.0 HO, 11" Mustang brakes, Pony rims
 :america:

Re: anyone been to driver re-training

Reply #1
It varies state to state from what I understand.  Why do you need re-training if you don't mind my asking?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #2
I'm sure the 5.0 HO has nothing to do with it  ;)  :grinno:

2003 Triumph Speed Four
1992 Dnepr MT-11 30rwhp "Gracie"

Reply #3
No idea. But good luck.

Reply #4
Time for some good old-fashioned:

Reply #5
Sucks to be u.
I know here if u get like to many tickets or susp's they can tell u to go to driver training. Or explane why you should have the right to drive.

I rember when i was going for my full licence i took my Z28 becasue my dads car had tossed the tranny. Frist trainer came out opend door seen rollcage said NO way.
I complaned my car meets all requirments of MTO to be on the road.  Next trainer came out got in with a little bit of prob and stayed till i started the car and put it in Gear and drove in parking lot and then CHIRP 2nd gear hit He was Stop car I want out.
3rd person was cool he had 66 chevy II he got in and ask what i have and told him and we were off.  We did 2 HWY pulls and he asked can he drive it.
2 days later his 66 was at my buddys shop getting his tranny build same as mine.

Passed with flying colors :)

Reply #6
Well i had to take a 2 day "scare the hell outta you class" to get rid of the points that would have went onto my licence for the reckless op. That class was a breeze.

Reply #7
Did they have the old school car crash vids?

Reply #8
Yea the one where they were dragging the guy away from the car and the arm comes off in the cops hand.

Reply #9
Anybody got a link to that one where the kid hangs out the window and his face gets plowed by the parked car they go by?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #10
if you can sleep with your head up and eyes open for 9 hours youl be alright ;)

Anybody got a link to that one where the kid hangs out the window and his face gets plowed by the parked car they go by?

i know either MUCHOSUCKO, BIGBOYS or ENTENSITY has it. i remember seeing it. that one will make you cringe...

EDIT..found it but i realy dont recomend watching it if your um....sensitive.
clickie
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #11
Jackass kid got what he deserved.

Reply #12
SOOOOOO Sucks....Go,PAY, be bored out of your skull...Stay awake,take a test they give you answers to, c-ya later bye..burnout in the parking lot.. :flip:
1988 ThunderBird Sport
5.0 HO, 11" Mustang brakes, Pony rims
 :america: