Skip to main content
Topic: FS: 86 t-bird v6 for sale! (Read 450 times) previous topic - next topic

FS: 86 t-bird v6 for sale!

i need to get rid of this T-bird......it has been sitting in my friends garage for a while now......

engine has about 14000 miles on it,i cant remember exactly, its been rebuilt.....
transmission has been rebuilt too, has about 6000-8000 miles on it!
interior is maroon in color, in very good condition other than fading.
it has splitfire spark plug wires,bosch platinum 2 spark plugs, new valve cover gasket.....accel distributor cap.......k&n air filter....new brake booster pump, new master cylinder.....
new brake rotors,pads,drums and brake lines.....also brake springs and cylinders in the rear.
it also has new Yukon rear axles, and new bearing and seals.
new flowmaster ler and rear end piping.
it also has infinity speakers but no head unit! took that out and installed it on my other car.
new window gear installed for the drivers side, but not for the passenger although i do have the other new gear!

i will also include a tripminder with the car......!it already has a connector ,just needs to be installed!

i have been working to make it a better car but until i came across the brake proportion valve.....i ve tried fixing it but cant.....and i dont want to spend anymore money on this car......so the only thing is that it WONT brake....!

i posted it up once before but nobody was interested coz it was too high "im thinking".....so im dropping the price to 1000$ OBO.....please i need to sell this car!
im sorry i dont have any pics.....but like i said about everything, nearly everything is new.....btw the body color is white....and it has a minimum amount of rust.

thanks