Skip to main content
Topic: 87 turbo coupe parting out. s.maine (Read 855 times) previous topic - next topic

87 turbo coupe parting out. s.maine

I bought this as a donor for my cougar. i'm taking the rear end and couple of suspension parts and a couple of interior parts. The rest is up for sale. 2.3l works perfect i think 100,000. Previous owner said turbo was rebuilt??? I don't know about them and I can not prove it. But it does run very well. 5 speed. light blue ext. blue interior. email me with wants or needs. located in southern maine for big items will ship others

Re: 87 turbo coupe parting out. s.maine

Reply #2
how are the doors?
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Reply #3
How are the taillights?
Matt :tg:

Reply #4
:flame:

Reply #5
88turbo: sorry for the late reply.
the shifter is an aftermartket one thats really junk. the outer turn signals i think are ok. I'll check tonight and let you know.

shame302:
the doors are in ok shape. skin has no dents or dings its just getting a little skin cancer on the lower inside door seams. I dont think it has rot but I will check the solideness tonight.

slowfoxbird:
I beleive they are in good condition, but like the other replys I will check tonight and let you know.

thanks guys

Reply #6
Quote from: jhoward48

slowfoxbird:
I beleive they are in good condition, but like the other replys I will check tonight and let you know.

thanks guys

Cool, the clear lense on my right one got smashed at a resturaunt one night.  Still works, just ugly.
Matt :tg:

Reply #8
email sent
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435

Reply #9
Hood???
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #10
cougrrr I can get you a hood if you want one will be red.  have to let me know really soon car is going to be crushed

Reply #11
e-mail sent
'83 Cougar *the never ending project* warmed over 306 v8,c4,8.8 posi with 5 lug conversion
'91 mustang strictly street-in progress
'00 f150 7700-Mean Green: jet stage 1 chip,ported upper intake with 1" spacer,'04 Super Duty intake with injectors,summit racing short tube headers with true 2.5" duals with smithy's glasspacks!