Skip to main content
Topic: Non smokers mod... (Read 3183 times) previous topic - next topic

Non smokers mod...

my dad and i were at the yard yesterday, while i was pulling an alternator, he was messing around in the car, playing with stuff, and he pulls this little rubber mat out of the ash tray that had the no smoking symbol on it, since he knows im a non-smoker, and wont allow smoking in my car, he gave it to me

i took it, cut it up and set it in my ash tray, neat little mod

if i find another one, ill do a better job on it
It's Gumby's fault.

Re: Non smokers mod...

Reply #1
cool!!  :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #2
Quote from: Tbird232ci
my dad and i were at the yard yesterday, while i was pulling an alternator, he was messing around in the car, playing with stuff, and he pulls this little rubber mat out of the ash tray that had the no smoking symbol on it, since he knows im a non-smoker, and wont allow smoking in my car, he gave it to me

i took it, cut it up and set it in my ash tray, neat little mod

if i find another one, ill do a better job on it

:laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :raspberry  :raspberry  :raspberry
there's only about a half a dozen man made objects that are herd by the human ear below 40Hz,a pipe organ,thunder,the space shuttle lifting off,a jet airplane taking off or landing,a large canon,an atomic bomb ignited in your back yard and the heat wave afterward oh wait you would be dead so you would'nt hear it scratch that!,and maybe beating your hear against a wall less then 40 times a second..rap music is'nt one of them!thats 40-60Hz@100+db the moving air is under 40Hz

Reply #3
Nice,.... a great place to put it..plus you hide your change  ;)

Reply #4
Very nice!

Reply #5
perfectly good waste of a non-smoking sign...:rolleyes:

Id do that to mine to just to confuse my friends so as im smoking if they open the ashtray to put theirs out. given the rare chance its not flicked out the window they go  :confused:  :confused:

btw how much power it give ya?

Reply #7
I can't wait until the first person burns a hole in your 'No Smoking' sign

This guy has my vote to be the one to do it!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #8
Quote from: EricCoolCats
I can't wait until the first person burns a hole in your 'No Smoking' sign... ;)

Ill go over there today an do it :D

Reply #9
That is cool. I like it!

Reply #10
My ash tray is crammed full of old time slips from the drag strip. Would prolly burn the car up if anyone tried to actually use it.

Reply #11
Quote from: Bane
perfectly good waste of a non-smoking sign...:rolleyes:

Id do that to mine to just to confuse my friends so as im smoking if they open the ashtray to put theirs out. given the rare chance its not flicked out the window they go  :confused:  :confused:

btw how much power it give ya?

open the ashtray...you mean yours actually closes?!  :hick: i thought they came broken from the factory in those stangs

ill laugh more when someone lights up a cigarette in my car, tell them to reach for something, and unbuckle the seatbelt, lean over, yank the door handle and crank the wheel to the left

"TUCK AND ROLL BIATCH!"
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #12
Filthy non-smoker.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #13
ill laugh more when someone lights up a cigarette in my car, tell them to reach for something, and unbuckle the seatbelt, lean over, yank the door handle and crank the wheel to the left

"TUCK AND ROLL BIATCH!"

:bowdown:  :bowdown:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :stupid:

Reply #14
Quote from: Tbird232ci
open the ashtray...you mean yours actually closes?!  :hick: i thought they came broken from the factory in those stangs

"TUCK AND ROLL BIATCH!"

it might of closed if the previous owner didnt hack up the console and it was never there cuz that dumbass shifter...was prally painted fkin orange anyway lol