Skip to main content
Topic: 20th Anniversary Cougar for sale in Omaha, NE. Excellent Condition. (Read 490 times) previous topic - next topic

20th Anniversary Cougar for sale in Omaha, NE. Excellent Condition.

Hey gang.  Just thought I'd drop by to say I spotted a -near perfect 87 20th Coug for sale at a car lot in Omaha, NE.  I don't know the mileage or the price, But here's what I did see:

1.  Absolutely no rust.  I checked the door bottoms and rear quarters, and it's all good (pretty rare around here).
2.  Moonroof equipped.
3.  Premium sound w/equalizer
4.  All turbines accounted for and in seemingly excellent condition (one may have a little curb rash on the lip of the rim, but no clearcoat peeling on any of them)
5.  Interior has the memory seat option, and the leather/cloth mix was very clean; leather did not appear to be ripped/torn anywear.  Wear was minimal.
7.  dash is in perfect, mint condition.  No cracks anywhere.
8.  Has factory window sticker inside car.
9.  A couple  minor scratches, and maybe one or two small parking lot door dings.  It doesn't appear to have been buffed, so the scratches may come out.  I did notice that it was frequently waxed though, judging by the amount of buildup trapped in the crevices of the cougar side emblems.
10.  20th ann.  badge on the trunk is there.
11.  All the tires look decent; good rubber all the way around.
12.  All stock; appears to be a clean original.
13.  V8 (weren't they all though?)

If anybody is still looking for a clean Anny, this is it.  I don't really care for these, but I thought I'd at least spread the word.  I wish I had my digital camera with me; it was seriously that clean.  Located at Northwest Auto Sales (some small-time used cars place) phone#:  402-457-4155

Joe

Re: 20th Anniversary Cougar for sale in Omaha, NE. Excellent Condition.

Reply #1
 I live a few hours away. Why dont I have the money. That would be awesome.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Re: 20th Anniversary Cougar for sale in Omaha, NE. Excellent Condition.

Reply #2
Hmmm...I might have to look into this.  Except I'm not sure my parents would let me keep another car by them, so I'd have to pay for a second permit here :/
2000 Jaguar XK8 Convertible - 4.0L DOHC V8 (AJ27)
2018 Ford Explorer - 3.5L DOHC V6 (Duratec 35)
1999 Mercury Grand Marquis - 4.6L SOHC V8 (Modular)
1987 Mercury Cougar LS - 5.0L V8 (Windsor) [SOLD in 2009]