Skip to main content
Topic: 88turbo's pics UPDATE 3/11/09 new pic (Read 12750 times) previous topic - next topic

88turbo's pics UPDATE 3/11/09 new pic

Reply #45
it looks better in the pics was a cheap rattle can paint job  but it looks better all the same color.  paint needs to be buffed but I think it will be alright for now.

Reply #46
Looks good. I must say. Still wanna buy the 86?
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #51
Is the new one an '84?  Can't see the window trim or the bumper lenses to tell.

It has the good steering wheel though.

Plans for it?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #52
its an 83 :D  was dads since 98 and since he doesnt have time for it he gave it to me.

Reply #53
Cool.  I couldn't make the tell-tale identifiers in the pics.

What are you going to do with it?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #54
right now I'm still unsure what is going to happen with it, dad still wants to keep it around but since he doesnt have time for it the outcome is still unknown

Reply #55
here are the pics I promised of the new exhaust.  I know I know.....  Get some paint on the rear bumper!!  :flip: 

Reply #56
OOOHHH. I gotta get those tails ordered. Did you extend those like you said, or did you have someone do it? I cant wait to get back next week and paint my hood and get parts ordered. I have around $2000 I saved up ready to go toward this baby!
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #57
Quote from: 88turbo
here are the pics I promised of the new exhaust.  I know I know.....  Get some paint on the rear bumper!!  :flip: 

copier :flip: lol jk . . . looks very sweet man, who cares about the paint no one will even notice with those wheels glaring at em in the sunlight :giggle:
:birdsmily:

2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #58
Quote from: turbo88
copier :flip: lol jk . . . looks very sweet man, who cares about the paint no one will even notice with those wheels glaring at em in the sunlight :giggle:

do you have the flowmaster tails?  I think we extended them about 13 inches but something still isnt right.  when I go through a dip in the road something hits and it doesnt feel very good.  I'm not really sure whats going on back there maybe I need some new springs :dunno:

Reply #59
Man, I though you quoted yourself, lol. Those names are really confusing.

Can you take some close-up pics of the extension? And what tips did you use? I like the slash cut. :)
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver