Skip to main content
Topic: 88turbo's pics UPDATE 3/11/09 new pic (Read 12745 times) previous topic - next topic

88turbo's pics UPDATE 3/11/09 new pic

heres a few pics of my bird with a new spoiler and a new header panel thanks to jasontbird and 87terdberd

Re: New bird pics

Reply #1
its oming along dude

clean those wheels up!
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #2
planning on changing wheels soon to some chrome cobra R'smight do some cleaning on it tomorrow since I'd be the only one at the shop.  should I do wheels next or a GST body kit?

Reply #3
id go with wheels, because wheels generally make the biggest impact on a car

plus, why put the money into the GST kit when you have some rough looking wheels?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #4
good point..    I guess I'll get the wheels first then save for the kit.  I really like the look of the GST kit

Reply #5
I wouldn't add the body kit Ford did some extra stuff to the T/C to make them lighter so I would preform better. Also before you buy wheels I would compare there weights to make sure you weren't adding weight there. Just my .02 cents though
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #7
Quote from: ipsd
I wouldn't add the body kit Ford did some extra stuff to the T/C to make them lighter so I would preform better. Also before you buy wheels I would compare there weights to make sure you weren't adding weight there. Just my .02 cents though

???????? :dunno:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #9
Quote from: ipsd
Ford did some extra stuff to the T/C to make them lighter so I would preform better.

light and t/c in the same sentence  :bs:

they are actually heavier then the 5.0 and 3.8 cars depending on options :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #10
look'n' good man.

Reply #13