Skip to main content
Topic: Fall of Nations! (online game) (Read 503 times) previous topic - next topic

Fall of Nations! (online game)

This is a game that I just started playing...

The goal is to create something from nothing, and to defend what you create.  It's pretty simple and not very hard to start. 

Simple to register too, only takes a valid e-mail and about 2 minutes to sign up and then you're playing.  If you have any free time like me... (up at 5:00am all the time)  then why the heck not!

Fall Of Nations!

And in general... Got any cool sites?  I get tired of searching endlessly for something to do online.  Any site recommendation is great, and ya never know what's out there unless you spread the word!
84 TC 302 -5.0L/t5/7.5 locking rear and a 3.45 gear, Edelbrock Intake, Aluminum Heads, Edlebrock 65mm Throttlebody, Edlebrock Cam, 24lb injectors & MAS Air Sensor calibrated via chip,  BBK headers, Catback H pipe, Magnaflow lers :evilgrin:
:pics-stfu:

Project Thread with pics

Re: Fall of Nations! (online game)

Reply #1
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi

You create a nation, and every three hours (depending on your activity settings) you have a national issue, with input from advisers as well as spokespersons from either side of the issue. You have a multiple choice, and depending on your decisions, the economy, political system, and population changes. You run the government. You can join the United Nations, requiring you to comply with UN treaties and vote on new ones. You can submit issues for the community.

It's a good and vague look at government (without all of the political process).