Skip to main content
Topic: 16" Pony wheels for sale, with 4 blank center caps ***updated with pics*** (Read 1277 times) previous topic - next topic

16" Pony wheels for sale, with 4 blank center caps ***updated with pics***

I just picked up a set of chrome ponys so I'm selling the regular ones. The tires are beat so you will need new ones (they hold air and have < 10% tread left :( )

I'm looking to get $250 for them, pick-up would be best but I will ship them with or without tires. Buyer would need to pay for shipping and an extra $50 for tire removal if they wanted them off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: 16" Pony wheels for sale, with 4 blank center caps

Reply #1
Are they good condition? Im looking for something for my cougar. Where abouts you located?
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #2
I'll post pics tonight of each wheel (front and back), I would rate them as 8.5-9 out of 10 very nice and very clean.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
I am very interested please send me your location and where I could see pics.
Thanks

Reply #4
I'm in Philly PA, I'll post pics tonight. I got tied up over the weekend.

The wheels are in very good condition. Nice other lip no curb rash. One of the center have a cracked post, It still seats nicely to the rim. The tires hold air and could be driven on but are very wornen (10%), they need to be replaced
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
Heres the pics back and front
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
more..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #7
the pic of the center cap shows alittle paint run on it. It would need to be re-painted if it bothers you but isn't noticable when the wheels are on the car imo...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #8
I have a sale pending with cougars2go.. other than that I'm looking to get $250 for them. When i hear from him I'll update this post to give the status on them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: 16" Pony wheels for sale, with 4 blank center caps ***updated with pics***

Reply #9
Yeah I want rims, I love the Cobra R. I dont have that kinda cash for those though. Plus what would shipping cost form PA to KS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #10
Plus what would shipping cost form PA to KS

give me a zip code and I'll give you shipping with and without tires
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #11
I want those rims if they are still for sale.  where are you located and how much to ship to Illinois? Thanks alot.

Reply #12

Reply #13
Shipping will be about $22 a wheel with tires to 62544, Without tires I'm guessing we could get it down to $10.00 per wheel.

I do have a sale pending with cougars2go so lets give him a day or 2 to make up his mind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #14
66901 with tires
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]