Skip to main content
Topic: Thunderbird you never seen before... (Read 1100 times) previous topic - next topic

Thunderbird you never seen before...

This is one tight ride if you ask me: Old school bird

James :bowdown:

Re: Thunderbird you never seen before...

Reply #1
that is one nice bird.  always been a fan of the older birds but all in all I am a bird lover

Reply #2
 nice car. I love those rims. and the t-bird to flames, kinda like a trans am bird
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #3
Except for the Bird logo on the front fenders, that thing oozes with style. even if it's a dark gremlin green :P

Reply #4
I like the car...HATE the flames and wheels...

I actually looked into buying a '70 TBird a few years ago...mainly because they're different and you don't see them all the time (Imagine that :p)
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #5
Always like that style Tbird! Took this at the 50th anny.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #6
awwwwww
skeet skeet skeet!!!

Reply #7
O_O! I have never seen a Bird like that in my LIFE!!!! So sweets, :D

...oh wait, didn't see the nose, now i recognize it. xD Could of bought one for $150 in my eariler days. Broken timing chain. But I hated the nose and ran away.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver