Skip to main content
Topic: Looking for the '87-'88 Tbird driver side parking light lens (triangle) (Read 459 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for the '87-'88 Tbird driver side parking light lens (triangle)

Mine was broken by a rock and I don't see them on ebay.  There is one that is for the same vintage 'stang but it may not fit. 
Thanks!
'88 Bird 5.0, TW 170s, HO cam, Scorpion rockers, Explorer intake 70mm TB/EGR, MAF conversion, 24# injectors, 8.8 3.73 disc rear end swap, console swap, leather seats, 11" front discs, 15-1 rack, TC springs all around, x-pipe, BBK headers,  welded sub-frame, unlocked digital speedo.

Re: Looking for the '87-'88 Tbird driver side parking light lens (triangle)

Reply #1
You're talking about the one next to the grille, or do you have the TC header panel (the inner lights are not the same between the two..)

Mustang stuff won't fit at all.

I have the non-TC inner, and *may* have a TC inner but am not 100% on that.

I've moved about 95 miles from where my parts are, but will be up there Friday afternoon/early evening. I can get it out to you Saturday?

I'm not online as much as I used to be, so if you'd like, PM me and I'll give you my number and can text you some pics if you'd like.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Re: Looking for the '87-'88 Tbird driver side parking light lens (triangle)

Reply #2
Yep.  the one next to the grill (driver side).  Not the TC,  that one is bigger.  I have an LX that I converted to Sport.  I'll send you a PM.
Thanks!
'88 Bird 5.0, TW 170s, HO cam, Scorpion rockers, Explorer intake 70mm TB/EGR, MAF conversion, 24# injectors, 8.8 3.73 disc rear end swap, console swap, leather seats, 11" front discs, 15-1 rack, TC springs all around, x-pipe, BBK headers,  welded sub-frame, unlocked digital speedo.