Skip to main content
Topic: Problem with forum. (Read 1646 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with forum.

When I try to open any section in the forum, there is nothing in it.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Re: Problem with forum.

Reply #1
My last post shows up, but that's it.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #2
Try changing your theme/color.  I had the same issue about a month ago.

Reply #3
On the top left, you'll have a drop down for themes. I usually select the Storm Gray one or whatever it's called and everything shows up properly.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #4
It's been working on a computer I'm on now, I changed the color on this one'now the drop down box is gone.

Reply #5
Apologies for all the trouble...this forum software is a little undercooked. The themes available are few and far between, and even though they're supposed to be vetted, sometimes they just don't feel like cooperating. Alex and I had a devil of a time getting this site moved up to PHP v8, so the themes might not be 100% compatible with that version. I continue to check for any updates and will install them when/if we get them.

Reply #6
I'm having the same trouble. I clicked on the dropdown and none of them show anything. The "Storm Cloud" is highlighted, but I can't click on it.

Reply #7
I had luck with going through my account settings, and finding where you can set the default theme. I set it to the grey and it's been defaulting to it every time I log in.
It's Gumby's fault.