Skip to main content
Topic: Chin spoiler - post your sucess (Read 1818 times) previous topic - next topic

Chin spoiler - post your sucess

this one works very good with my son's 88bird with very little mods to make it wrap correctly.

for 10$, its a steal

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/chevrolet,2010,colorado,3.7l+l5,1444603,body,air+dam,1000

post what you have used to solve the chin spoiler look you wanted.

Reply #1
2004 Mach 1 chin spoiler.

'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Mach 1 spoiler. Fits differently on a non-TC bumper. I beveled the ends for a cleaner look. I posted about it on here many moons ago.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #3
Quote from: jcassity;465305
this one works very good with my son's 88bird with very little mods to make it wrap correctly.

for 10$, its a steal

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/chevrolet,2010,colorado,3.7l+l5,1444603,body,air+dam,1000

post what you have used to solve the chin spoiler look you wanted.
Can you post a pic of it on the car? For that price I’m thinking of ordering one.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #4
I've obtained a Mach 1 chin.. haven't tried fitting it to the car yet, but I will post when I attempt.
'88 Thunderbird LX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Engine:  FR B303 cam, GT40P heads w/ Trickflow valve springs, Explorer upper/lower intake, SR cold air intake w/ MAF
Exhaust:  shorty headers, BBK O-R X-pipe, glasspacks w/ turn downs
Misc:  8.8 rear, Saleen SC replicas 17x8/17x10, Mach 1 front springs/SN95 rear springs
&
'74 F100 Custom 351W

Reply #5
I put a s10 airdam on my daytona. I just ordered another one and im gonna see if i can get it to fit on my cougar. Ill post pics if its a success
88 Cougar
88 T-Bird
other cars that don't apply to this forum

Reply #6
Quote from: ISTLCRUZ;466935
Can you post a pic of it on the car? For that price I’m thinking of ordering one.

here you go

keep in mind you have to trim the ends,,, we trimmed like mason wanted,, the actual unit is longer than shown