Skip to main content
Topic: parting out 87 Cougar LS (Read 2560 times) previous topic - next topic

parting out 87 Cougar LS

as the title states I'll be parting out an 87 cougar, I will be posting pictures here.  Please let me know if you need anything and I will post specific pictures with prices.  I'm located in southern Kansas (Arkansas City) and I will ship at your expense. Body panels are not for sale (fenders, hood, doors, and trunk lid I will be keeping)

parting out 87 Cougar LS

Reply #1
What color is the interior?
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

parting out 87 Cougar LS

Reply #5
you responded to a post i had on the harness for the temp sending unit (left side of engine two wire connector)i asked how much and asked for a pic, then they moved the post so never heard back?

parting out 87 Cougar LS

Reply #7
what condition is the front bumper cover in, or will you be keeping that as well?
also are the cornering lamps cracked?
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 3.8 V6 - Rescue
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 5.0 V8 - Survivor

parting out 87 Cougar LS

Reply #8
Bumper has a small tear at the bottom right where it meets the fender, corner lights are yellowed but not cracked.

parting out 87 Cougar LS

Reply #10
Is the gas tank still in the car (and what size) , and how much would that whole assembly be; the tank, fuel pump, and sending unit. Was it a v6 car?

parting out 87 Cougar LS

Reply #11
It's a V8 car, everything is still there. I'm not sure what size the tank is.  Where are you located? Shipping might be high

parting out 87 Cougar LS

Reply #12
I'm actually at school in McPherson Kansas, so I would probably be able to pick it up if anything.

parting out 87 Cougar LS

Reply #13
Come on down! I think it's about a two and a half hour drive.  I'll PM you my number text is the best way to get ahold of me.

parting out 87 Cougar LS

Reply #14
pics of the bumper cover/taillights?
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 3.8 V6 - Rescue
1988 Cougar LS - Cinnabar/Rose Quartz Metallic two tone - 5.0 V8 - Survivor