Skip to main content
Topic: FS: 87-88 TC body parts (Read 672 times) previous topic - next topic

FS: 87-88 TC body parts

Hey everyone

Been awhile since I've posted on here, last spring I'd sold my 88 TC to a nice guy down in the Cleveland Ohio area who was looking for a clean one.

Anyway, the previous owner to me had passed along some body parts from a rusty TC that he had parted out, and the new owner was not interested in taking them.  So I have front and rear bumper covers, the headlight header panel, and two doors (which are rusty but have the glass and all the guts in them), along with grey interior door panels.  I'd like to free up some space in my storage area, this stuff can all go for $100. 

The kicker is that it's obviously not worth it to ship this bulky stuff anywhere, so you would have to come get it, or I could possibly meet within an hour's drive.  I'm located in Caledon Ontario, which is about 45 min NW of Toronto.

Figured that I would give any Fox Bird owners in southern Ontario / Western New York first shot at this stuff before it gets advertised on kijiji.  Please send me a p.m. if you are interested in these pieces.

thanks,
Ed N.
84 Mustang SVO
95 Jaguar XJR

FS: 87-88 TC body parts

Reply #1
Thanks to John (Skunk) for taking this stuff off my hands and clearing up a bit of space in my storage room.  Would have been a shame to toss any of it.

cheers
Ed
84 Mustang SVO
95 Jaguar XJR