Skip to main content
Topic: Maximum Motorsports (Read 2014 times) previous topic - next topic

Maximum Motorsports

Hey, I ordered a steering shaft from maximum motorsports. UPS shows it was delivered, but its not here. I checked with a few neighbors, I swear no one answers their front door anymore wtf?! Whats the MM policy on stolen packages?

-Kyle
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

Maximum Motorsports

Reply #1
Wasnt stolen from them, it was stolen from you. Id contact UPS asap.
Brian R.
88 2.3t Ranger
83 TC  gt40p motor,Vortech,TFS1 cam,long tubes,MS PnP,T5,8.8,17x9 Cobra 17s

Maximum Motorsports

Reply #2
i already did. UPS left a message with em. Too bad MM is only open Mon-Fri. So then does UPS cover it?
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

Maximum Motorsports

Reply #3
Unless you can show proof somebody stole it I doubt it
Brian R.
88 2.3t Ranger
83 TC  gt40p motor,Vortech,TFS1 cam,long tubes,MS PnP,T5,8.8,17x9 Cobra 17s

Maximum Motorsports

Reply #4
Quote from: deathbypsi;461736
Unless you can show proof somebody stole it I doubt it

Once UPS marks it as delivered they are finished, not responsible for stolen packages...

Maximum Motorsports

Reply #5
We will see. I started an investigation with UPS. We'll see if that yields anything. It's just shiznitty. Makes you hate people for stealing stuff. And like the value it had to me is probably more than whoever took it. They probably don't know what it is, had to Google it, and don't even have a fox.

Maximum Motorsports

Reply #6
UPDATE: got another steering shaft sent to me and over-nighted from CA. Good on you UPS!

Maximum Motorsports

Reply #7
anyone close by have a mustang, or have you told anyone?

I'm out in the country, and when I'm expecting stuff delivered, I leave a note for the UPS guy to put in one of the vehicles and then lock it. Security cameras handle the rest if someone wants to do a little burglary/tampering with motor vehicle (felony here).

Of course, if I'm home, shiznit is gonna get real, real fast.lol
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Maximum Motorsports

Reply #8
That's why I try and have parts ship to my work or but if it has to ship to my house I request that they make the delivery require a signature.

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp