Skip to main content
Topic: Turbo Coupe brake swap question.... (Read 1228 times) previous topic - next topic

Turbo Coupe brake swap question....

I installed all of the suspension basically from a Turbo Coupe on to the Sport. I am trying to figure out how to run the parking brake cables. Does anyone have any wqell lit detailed pics of how they mount? They are connected at the calipers in the rear and that's it. I also don't have the lever assembly that mounts under the floor around the driver seat area. I posted for that in the wanted section.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
X

Reply #2
This one is a little hard to see, but there is a bracket that goes under the drive shaft that the right side cable attaches to as it passes under the car.
X

Reply #3
These clips are just in front of the rear wheels and hold the cable in place. I  am guessing you have those already on your car. X

Reply #4
Thanks for the pics. I'll take all of those you can post.
 I really appreciate that.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
I hate to ask, but can you grab a few more with where all of the springs hang the lines? This has been an awesome help.