Skip to main content
Topic: turbo coupe header panel & lights (Read 631 times) previous topic - next topic

turbo coupe header panel & lights

I have an 87-88 turbo coupe header panel & turn signal lights that I want to get rid of.  It's in pretty good shape, the paints faded/peeling but it's not damaged.  Lights go with it too, $100.  I'm in Texas.[/URL][/IMG]

Re: turbo coupe header panel & lights

Reply #1
you have all of the lights?  I'm in kansas what would shipping be to zip 67068?  let me know.  thanks Graham

Reply #2
Just the inner turn signals.  They are the only different ones if you are converting from the regular header.  I can ship it from work, can figure freight Monday.

Reply #3
I have a TC with a broken header panel and fogged lenses thats why I was asking.  let me know on the shipping.  thanks

Reply #4
give me some time, i might have some lights for ya 88turbo, i got a shiznit load of headlights, and i need to buff em out
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #5
been wanting to do some clear corner lenses but I superglued mine together  :toilet: now that I know how to clean them up I cant get them apart....  I guess super glue wasnt a very good idea :nono:

Reply #6
It would be $25 in shipping to kansas, zip 67068.  Let me know. :hick: