Skip to main content
Topic: 87 Turbo for part very cheap (Read 1313 times) previous topic - next topic

87 Turbo for part very cheap

I have a 87 Bird for parts.I need the fuel tank mainly,the rest I am willing to sell cheap.I put it in storage two years ago.It did run but it has a bad head gasket and theirs no reverse.The body,from 1-5 its a strong 3.I have the title.I live in Motown (Detroit Mich.) Right now the car is complete.In about 10 days I will salvage the car.And at that time I might remove the rear 1/4 panels.
 Now I am headed out to try and start it.Think theirs a bad connection at the starter.Sorry I can not ship.

MyBlue88Tbird
MyBlue87Tbird
MyGreen70TBird
Al Green:cool:

Re: 87 Turbo for part very cheap

Reply #1
I am looking for a complete dash and center console assembly.  wire harness and all.  Let me know if you are willing to pull it all out.

Larry

Reply #2
Yes Larry I have the dash and the console.The car is complete.

Reply #3
what condition is it in?  do you have pictures?  how much are we talking?

Larry

Reply #4
Are you talk dash board or instrument panel? The dash is cracked,panel is in good shape as is the console.I am asking $50.00 for both.I can check them for sure in the morning.I have no picture.But I will talk to my son and maybe we can get some.Are you willing to come and get them?

Reply #5
I need a set of hoodscoop insert's.

Reply #6
I have then,they are blue.$15.00.Good shape.

Reply #7
what color is the interior?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #8
Got any rear brake stuff? You know calipers/brackets/rotors and such... I'm in Novi so picking it up isn't a prob, but money is. :(
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #9
I need the horn hardware-(spring wires and retaining ring) ,turn lenses, passengerside door latch, and maybe a drivers side tail lense... how much?  thanks Graham

Reply #10
P'med You.

Reply #11
I'd like the e-brake hardware, from the pedal to the axle. How much?

Reply #13
Well fellows a guy from Ohio is going to give me $200 for the boby if I don,t cut off the 1/4 panel.So I think I have a deal for the whole car.He coming up this morning.I,ll know soon.Thank for your interest.