Skip to main content
Topic: Maximum motorsports control arms/ Caster and camber plates/Headlights (Read 1224 times) previous topic - next topic

Maximum motorsports control arms/ Caster and camber plates/Headlights

X

Brand new Maximum Motorsports rear lower control arms. Never used for 83-88 Thunderbirds 300.00
 http://www.maximummotorsports.com/Heavy-Duty-Adjustable-Rear-Lower-Control-Arms-1983-1988-Thunderbird-P1450.aspx

87-88 headlights and corner lights  200.00

These prices will include shipping to the United States or if you live close to me in Maryland you can pick up. You can PM me or email me at Tims66goat@aol.com

Reply #1
Do fox mustang caster/camber plates fit on our cars?
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

Reply #3
Quote from: kylesburrell;452417
Do fox mustang caster/camber plates fit on our cars?

Nope, different pattern, and T-Bird have unique left / right plates.

cheers
Ed
84 Mustang SVO
95 Jaguar XJR

Reply #4
I didnt know I had to explain my post but if you would like to know that these prices include shipping plus ever person cuts you down so If I put 150.00 then someone would say I would give you 75.00. 150.00 would buy them. So if you do the math its about a 30 percent savings plus shipping.

Reply #5
That and its a dick move to bust a guys balls in his add.  If you don't like the price move on.

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #6
Thanks Darren

Reply #7
I'd be very interested in the caster/camber plates. Would you trade for mustang plates? Or mustang rear control arms?

-Kyle
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

Reply #8
No thank you  I don't have any use for them. I have a GTO now.

Reply #9
PM sent

Reply #10
Got it.

Reply #11
did you get my PM

Reply #12
New Lower prices.