Skip to main content
Topic: Parting Out 1985 Turbo Coupe (Grey Interior, Instrument Panel, Electronics, etc..) (Read 1818 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting Out 1985 Turbo Coupe (Grey Interior, Instrument Panel, Electronics, etc..)

I am selling a large assortment of Thunderbird Turbo Coupe parts that are in very good condition.  Most were removed from a 1985 TC that I parted out and others are from various projects and parts cars.  If you are interested in any parts let me know and I'll get a you a price including shipping.  I'm also available for local pick up and will deliver a short distance if you buy a large group of parts.  Make me an offer!  I'll make great deals if you buy a bunch of parts.

Some highlights include:
- Charcoal Grey instrument panel that rates about an 8 out of 10.
- Charcoal Grey seat belt set (complete).  Fully functional and clean.  Car was NOT in an accident and the rear belts were basically never used.
- Charcoal Grey rear trim in great shape.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pts/5209436925.html

Please send me a PM for any parts you are interested in.

I have more parts than are listed including trunk trim, splash shields, dash trim, interior electronics, etc..  Just ask!  Thanks!
1986 T-Bird TC (Project Car)
1986 T-Bird TC (Show Car)

Parting Out 1985 Turbo Coupe (Grey Interior, Instrument Panel, Electronics, etc..)

Reply #1
I saw your ad. Do you have a complete grey interior?  Also, the dash looks like it's from an 86-88, not an 85.
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Reply #2
I have most of the grey interior.  No seats or door panels.  The dash is from a 1985.  Note that the same style dash was used from 1985-1988.  1983-84 were different.

Reply #3
Delete

Reply #4
Lots of parts still available.  Updated add to remove links for parts that have been sold.

Reply #5
Do you have the headlight bezels with side marker lights?
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...

Reply #6
I still have a lot of parts for sale.  If you're looking to convert your TBird interior to grey, I have all of the interior roof trim, the rear quarter trim (upper and lower), center console, Instrument Panel, Seat belt set.

Reply #8
All exterior bodyside molding that was any good was sold.  I have a few pieces of window trim molding and some of the door trim molding (only a couple parts).  I have the front bumper cover but I'm holding on to it for right now until I finish up another car I'm working on.  Send mea PM and I'll let you know if it becomes available.  Thanks and nice project!

Reply #9
Guys, I still have parts left.  Shell is long gone as are the door panels.  Here is a link to my C-List ad.  I hope this is okay.  Super cheap prices on everything.  I can't ship the Dash but I am willing to drive up to 50 miles+ to meet or drop off.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pts/5618325803.html

Reply #10
PM sent.
87 Tbird LX w/Factory floor shifter:D   3G upgrade. Tinted Windows...85 Mustang GT steering wheel(non-cruise) 17'' Saleen SC style wheels,Front/Rear TC sway bars/poly bushings & Mustang GT steering rack...'05 Mustang V6 springs...93 Cobra MC & booster, MM adjustable C/C plates,  Work  In  Progress.......  ( On The Shelf---HO computer, 19lb injectors, HO cam, BBK headers, Explorer Intake, Cold Air Intake ,Phantom Gauges, Stinger stainless exhaust pipes )
 S O L D

Reply #11
PM sent as well

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #12
PM sent

Reply #13
Do you still have the front splash shields? I would like the visors.  Do you have the trim around the shifter?
Brian R.
88 2.3t Ranger
83 TC  gt40p motor,Vortech,TFS1 cam,long tubes,MS PnP,T5,8.8,17x9 Cobra 17s

Reply #14
Would you be willing to see the rear ashtray insert (with the lid and light switch button) separate from the entire console?  If yes, please let me know as the lid is sprung in mine but my console is black.  THANKS

Quote from: Mr.T;455852
Guys, I still have parts left.  Shell is long gone as are the door panels.  Here is a link to my C-List ad.  I hope this is okay.  Super cheap prices on everything.  I can't ship the Dash but I am willing to drive up to 50 miles+ to meet or drop off.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pts/5618325803.html
1986 Mercury Cougar XR-7 Turbo-charged 5-speed.
Owned 22 years.